Organization : Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Baby’s First Steps Competition
Applicable For : Reside in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 18 June2017
Prize : Walkmates and R1, 000.00
Website : https://www.woolworths.co.za/
Baby’s First Steps Competition
1. The Woolworths Littleworld “Baby’s First Steps” Competition (“the Competition”) is operated by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and is open to all participants 18 years or older who reside in South Africa.
Related : Woolworths Win one of 3 Pairs of Walkmates Competition : www.southafricain.com/6151.html
2. The Competition commences on Monday 12 June 2017 and terminates on Sunday 18 June2017 (“the competition period”).
3. In order to participate in the Competition, participants are required to :
a – Share a photo on Instagram of their child’s first baby steps.
b – Only participants who share their images on Instagram; tag the @Woolworths_sa account and use use #LWmilestones between competition period will be considered.
c – The Competition is open to participants from Gauteng only.
4. By participating in the Competition, one (1) person stands a chance to win one (1) pair of Walkmates and R1, 000.00 (one thousand rand) Woolworths gift card. Gift Cards are subject to additional terms and conditions in paragraph 16 below.
5. Multiple entries are permitted and the prize is limited to one participant only.
6. The winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of independent admitted attorney.
7. The winner will be notified via direct message by the latest in July 2017.
8. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash and no monetary change will be given.
10. In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Woolworths reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the Competition and elect another winner in his or her stead.
11. The winner may be disqualified from the Competition if any of their accounts with Woolworths are in arrears or, in the opinion of Woolworths not in general good order and standing at the time of the draw.