Organization : Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Tropika Smoooth Slenda Story Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African Residents
Competition Deadline : 19 June 2017
Prize : Trip to the Seychelles with Tropika Slenda
Website : https://www.clover.co.za/contact-us/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Tropika Smoooth Slenda Story Competition :
Terms of Conditions :
1. The Tropika Smoooth Slenda Story Competition (“Competition”) is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“Clover”).
Related : Clover S.A. Frankies Promotion : www.southafricain.com/7373.html
2. The Competition is open to all South African Residents who are 18 of age or older and who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This Competition opens on Monday, 15 May 2017 and closes on 19 June 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entrants can enter daily from Monday 7:30pm and between 7am and 2pm every Tuesday to Thursday for the duration of the Competition Period.
4. To stand a chance to win a Trip to the Seychelles with Tropika Slenda, or one of the weekly Prizes, the entrant must buy a Tropika Slenda bottle and complete one or more of the daily stories found on Tropika Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by adding their own Twist ending. Each Monday to Thursday a new story will be posted at 7am. You may enter as many times as you like provided each entry is unique.
5. In order for an entry to be considered valid the entrant must already follow or be a fan of Tropika through the relevant platform where he/she has chosen to enter the Competition.
6. The same story is posted each day on Mondays during the show in evening and Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays at 7am across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The Tropika brand and agency team (“Tropika Team”) will choose the top twist story ending per day from all three channels. Only one story ending will be chosen across all three channels as the best entry for the day (“Daily Winner”). The Daily Winners will be notified between 3pm and 5pm entry each day via direct message, tweet or post. Should a Daily Winner not be contactable 7pm on the date of winning entry and/or should a Daily Winner not provide Tropika Team with requested contact number by this time, that Daily Winner may be disqualified and the Tropika Team may select a different Daily Winner on the same conditions herein.
7. On each Thursday during the Competition Period, the Tropika Team will select, from the 5 (five) Daily Winners’ entries for that week, the most creative Twist ending entry (“Weekly Winner”).
8. The Weekly Winners will be called per telephone on the Expresso Live show on the Friday during the week of winning entry (19 May 2017, 26 May 2017, 2 June 2017, 9 June 2017 and 16 June 2017). If the Weekly Winner is for any reason not contactable by Expresso after no more than 2 (two) attempts on the Friday, that Weekly Winner will be disqualified and another Weekly Winner may be determined.
9. Each Weekly Winner will be asked a question during the telephone call on Expresso Live, for which the answer will be on the Tropika Slenda bottle. Weekly Winners should have a Tropika Slenda bottle at hand during the call.
10. Only if he/she answers correctly, will he/she receive a Tropika Hamper to the total value of R 1500.00 (one thousand five hundred rand) (“Tropika Hamper”), and also be included in a draw for the grand prize herein. All Weekly Winners, who answered the said question correctly (“Prize Winners”), will be included in the draw for the grand prize.
10. The Tropika Hamper includes the following items :
** one (1) Slenda Shopper Bag, one (1) Slenda Toiletry Bag, one (1) Generic Cap, one (1) Generic Cocktail making set, one (1) Generic Beach ball, one (1) TIOT USB Power Bank and one (1) Slenda Towel.
** The Tropika Team will contact the Prize Winners to make arrangements for delivery of the Tropika Hampers, which will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days from determination of the Prize Winners.