|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Big Red Carnival 2017
Applicable For : Open to all Nigerian residents
Competition Deadline : 09 July 2017
Website : https://www.shoprite.co.za/
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8608-BIGREDCARNIVAL.pdf
Big Red Carnival Competition :
1. This promotional competition (“BIG RED CARNIVAL”) is conducted by Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd (The Promoter).
Related : Shoprite Checkers Walt Disney Toy Promotion : www.southafricain.com/8301.html
** The promotional campaign is open to all Nigerian residents residing in Nigeria andare in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee,agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
2. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
3. This promotional campaign is open from 22 May 2017at 08H00 and ends 09 July 2017 at 24H00. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. To take part, participants will be required to :
4.1 Enter the competition online at .shoprite.co.ng
4.2 Fill in the entry form and enter the competition for a chance to win trolley full of groceries .
5. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided each entry is associated with a separate purchase of the participating brands specified above.
6. A winner will be selected by means of a random draw on 27 July 2017 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once the competition has ended. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
7. A copy of these rules can be found on the following websitewww.termsconditions.co.za.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.