Organization : Amka Products (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : AMKA Legends II Competition
Applicable For : Open to everyone in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 3 September 2017.
Prize : R426 000.
Website : http://www.amka.co.za/home
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8679-LegendsPromo.pdf
AMKA Legends II Competition :
Terms and conditions :
1. This competition is open to everyone in South Africa, aged 18 years and older with a valid ID document, a verifiable delivery address, and a valid South African driver’s licence.
Related : BP South Africa Change Down Timeline Competition June 2017 : www.southafricain.com/8676.html
** This excludes Amka Products (Pty) Ltd employees, their advertising agencies, sales agents and their immediate families.
2. This competition is for all Checkers, Checkers Hypers and Shoprite stores in South Africa.
3. This competition is valid for the period 19 June 2017 to 3 September 2017.
4. The grand prize to be won is a customised hot rod – a 1996 Nissan S14 Boss valued at R426 000. The prize may differ to that advertised. Should a winner not have a valid driver’s licence to own and operate the vehicle, the organisers may assist the winner in selling the vehicle for cash. The cash settlement achieved will be market related.
5. There are also weekly prizes in the form of Shoprite and Checkers vouchers to be won to the value of R2 000 per week. This is comprised of 4 X R500 vouchers per week.
6. To enter, participants must buy any two of the participating brands – Clere Active, Clere for Men, Playboy Deodorant (roll-on or aerosol) or Playboy Signature Deodorant, and follow the USSD instructions on the till slip. USSD rates (20c per 20 second session) apply.
7. Weekly winners of the Shoprite and Checkers vouchers will be notified weekly. The winner of the hot rod will be notified approximately two weeks after the closing date of the competition. An electronic system designed and operated by a third party will be utilised for the draw.
8. On receiving and/or collecting the Shoprite or Checkers vouchers, the winners of the vouchers must be in posession of a valid ID document and have a verifiable physical address. Winners will be required to collect vouchers from participting Shoprite or Checkers stores. The organisers will confirm the stores to be collected from.
9. The winner of the hot rod must be in possession of a valid ID document or passport, and have a valid licence to own and operate the vehicle. The winner will have 72 hours to submit his/her identification documents to claim the prize.
10. If the winner does not comply within the stipulated time, he/she will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn and the same rules apply. The specifications and/or accessories of the hot rod, awarded as the prize, may differ from those advertised in this promotion. The winner may be required to feature in a car reality television show nd in a car magazine, as part of the handover of the prize.
11. The winner will be required to make himself/herself available for production of the television show and photographic shoots for the magazine. Travel and accommodation costs will be at the expense of the organisers. On verifiying the winner, the organisers will confirm location and dates for the television production and photographic shoot.