|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd.
Competition Name : Marmite Art Of The Jar Competition
Applicable For : Open to all residents of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana,8 years of age or older
Competition Deadline : 21 August 2017
Prize : Apple® MacBook
Website : http://marmite.co.za/competition/
Download Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8849-MARMITE-ART.E.pd.pdf
Marmite Art Of The Jar Competition Rules :
1. The Promoter is Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd. (“The Promoter”), Registration number 1993/000454/07, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 1 Sportica Crescent, Tygervalley, Bellville.
Related : Pioneer Foods Groceries Good Morning Good Winter Competition : www.southafricain.com/8629.html
2. The MARMITE ART-OF-THE-JAR Competition (“The Competition”) is open to all residents of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, 8 years of age or older.
** Entrants, or legal guardians of Entrants under 18 years of age, must be in possession of a valid identity document and/or a valid passport,, i.e. except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or its marketing service providers in respect of the Promotional Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this Competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd, or who resides at the same address as such a Winner.
3. The Competition is open until midnight on Monday, 21 August 2017. Any entries received after midnight on this last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter, each Entrant must submit a digital version of their design of a Marmite label, applied to the constraints of the label template available for download at www.marmite.co.za.
** Each Entrant must upload his/her design to the relevant webpage page provided at www.marmite.co.za. The electronic entry form viewable on this webpage must be completed in full, in order for an entry to be valid.
5. There are three categories of entry, namely :
** where the Entrant must be between 8 and 18 years of age and a parent/or the minor’s legal guardian, must provide proof of the Entrant’s age when entering by presenting a certified copy of a valid birth certificate and/or passport;
** where the Entrant must be 18 years of age or older
** where the Entrant must provide proof of qualification and/or employment in an artistic or design field.
5. The Grand Prizes to be won per category, include the following :
5.1 KIDS Category :
** One Winner between the ages of 8 and 18 will win an Apple® MacBook with a 12 inch retina display. The Macbook will be loaded with a 1 year (12 months) prepaid Adobe® Creative Cloud software plan which includes Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC. Renewal or upgrading of the plan beyond the 12 months will be for the Winner’s account.
5.2 ADULTS Category :
** One Winner aged 18 or older will win an Apple® Macbook with a 12 inch retina display. The MacBook will be loaded with a 1 year (12 months) prepaid Adobe® Creative Cloud software plan with 20+ creative applications including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. Renewal or upgrading of the plan beyond the 12 months will be for the Winner’s account.
5.3 PROFESSIONALS Category :
** One Winner with qualifications and/or employment in an artistic or design field will win Apple® MacBook Pro with a 15 inch retina display. The Macbook will be loaded with a 1 year (12 months) prepaid Adobe® Creative Cloud software plan with 20+ creative applications including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. . Renewal or upgrading of the plan beyond the 12 months will be for the Winner’s account.
6. Three Finalists per category will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The panel consists of members of the Promoter’s marketing team, their advertising agencies and affiliated lecturers at certified art and design schools based in South Africa.
7. One Grand Prize Winner per category will be selected by means of an online vote on the Marmite South Africa Facebook page. Each of the Grand Prize Winners per category will be notified by telephone by middle September 2017.
8. Grand Prize Winners who cannot for any reason whatsoever be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours (i.e. between 8h00 AM and 17h00 PM, excluding public holidays) within a period of 72 hours, will forfeit their Prize and another Grand Prize Winner will be selected accordance with the Competition’s rules set out herein.