|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Plumblink (pty) ltd
Competition Name : Win A Vehicle Competition
Applicable For : All Active Account Holders
Competition Deadline : 31st December 2017
Prize : 5 x Nissan NP 300 Bakkies
Website : http://www.plumblink.co.za/
Download Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8892-VehicleCompe.pdf
Win A Vehicle Competition :
1. Who is the organizer :
1.1 This competition is organized and run by Plumblink SA (pty) ltd
Related : E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM Win A Car Competition 2017 : www.southafricain.com/8832.html
2. Who Can Enter :
2.1 All active account holders who spend a minimum R50 000.00 ex VAT from 1st July 2017 – 31st December 2017.
2.2 One entry per entity/person regardless of spend over R 50 000.0 x VAT
3. Exclusion :
3.1 Directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to Plumblink SA (pty) Ltd including their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled Plumblink SA (Pty) Ltd or marketing service providers in respect of this competition, or any of the aforementioned persons’ immediate family, including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings, business partners, or associates of a director, employee or agent of, a consultant to Plumblink SA (Pty) Ltd are not eligible to participate or enter this competition.
4. Competition Period :
4.1 The competition runs from 1st July 2017 and will end 31st December 2017.
4.2 No late entries will be accepted after midnight on 31st December 2017.
5. How do I participate and enter?
5.1 To participate and enter the competition consumers need to be an account holder and spend a minimum of R 50 000 ex VAT before 31st December 2017
6. The prize and Winners :
6.1 The Grand prizes are 5 x Nissan NP 300 Bakkies one for the Western Cape, one for the Eastern Cape, one for Kwa-Zulu Natal, one for Gauteng and one for the Inland region covering Free State, Limpopo, Northern Cape, Mpumalanga and North West
7. The grand winners will be drawn on the 18th January 2017. The winner be notified telephonically and invited to attend the grand prize giving. The final results will be published on the Plumblink website at plumblink.co.za on or before 19th January 2018.
8. In order to win, the person concerned must not be in default of any credit terms granted to him or her by any Plumblink store. This applies to all goods purchased from a Plumblink store, regardless of whether or not their purchase is claimed as spending under this competition.
9. Winners will be entitled to decline to attend the prize giving. In this case, a finalist may in writing appoint another person to attend the prize giving on his or her behalf. In either of these circumstances, the finalist will be obliged to accept the outcome of the prize giving and will have no recourse against Plumblink SA (Pty) Ltd
10. The winners will be responsible for the registration of the vehicle
11. The winners may be asked to participate in marketing activities as well as promotional elements that may be associated with the competition, including having his/her photograph taken
12. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize from Plumblink SA (Pty) Ltd. 13. Unclear, illegible or incorrect information provided by the winner.