Organization : AB Inbev/ shoprite
Competition Name : Redds Crispness In July Competition
Applicable For : Open to all adult South African residents
Competition Deadline : 30 July 2017
Prize : Shoprite Shopping vouchers worth R10 000
Website : https://www.shoprite.co.za/
Download Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8956-ReddsCrispnessinJuly.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Redds Crispness In July Competition :
1. The promoter is AB Inbev (“ the Promoter ”).
Related : Pick n Pay 50th Birthday Quiz Competition : www.southafricain.com/8918.html
2. The promotional competition is open to all adult South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is open from 19 June 2017 and ends at midnight on 30 July 2017 . Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. To enter, participants will be required to :
4.1 Buy any Redd’s 4 pack, 6 pack or case from select Shoprite stores nationally
4.2 Sms the word Redd’s, your name, surname & the Competition Code on the Competition Till Slip to the competition sms line displayed on your till slip: See till slip for details.
4.3 Standard SMS Rates Apply
5. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
6. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner’s has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
7. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique code.
8. The prize is three Shoprite Shopping vouchers worth R10 000 each.
9. Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
10. Expiry dates can be found on the actual voucher.
11. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
12. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 4 August 2017 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
13. The prize includes delivery and winners will be required to provide the promoter with a valid day time delivery address to enable delivery.
14. A copy of these rules can be found on the following websitewww.termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 12 14 14.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.