Organization : Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : one2one Club Magazine competition
Applicable For : Open to all TFG Club Magazine subscribers
Competition Deadline : 31 January 2018.
Prize : Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus smart phone
Website : one2one.co.za
Competition Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/9036-ClubMag.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
One2One Club Magazine Competition
** This competition will commence on 15 December 2017 and end on 31 January 2018.
Related : Foschini Retail Group Win A Lenthéric I Love Hampers Competition : www.southafricain.com/7219.html
How to Enter
** The competition is open to all TFG Club Magazine subscribers that have a TFG account in good standing. To enter the competition, you must take up and activate a 500MB, 1GB or 2GB one2one 24 month data contract, within the competition period.
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. There will be 2 winners, each of whom will receive a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus smart phone as well as their 24 month data contract free for 2 years.
7. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
8. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
9. Winners will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office In Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Auditor. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
10. The winner’s name will be published on the one2one website.
11. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
12. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, it’s directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
13. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.