Organization : Mpumalanga Golf Union
Competition Name : Kriel Golf Club Open Championship
Applicable For : Open to any male amateur golfer
Competition Date : Sunday 21 January 2018
Competition Closing Date : Wednesday 17 January 2018 at 12:00.
Entrance Fee : R275.00
Website : http://www.mgu.co.za/
Competition Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/9376-KRIELGOLF.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
MGU Kriel Golf Club Open Championship
Conditions of Play :
** The Championship will be played under the Rules of Golf as approved by the South African Golf Association.
Related : KZN Golf Northern Natal Open Strokeplay Championship 2018 : www.southafricain.com/9060.html
** Local Rules have been approved by Kriel Golf Club.
** Open to any male amateur golfer who is a member of a Golf Club affiliated to a Union/ Association recognised by the SAGA and whose handicap is assessed in terms of a system approved by the SAGA.
** The Championship will be played over 36 holes Medal.
** R275.00 which includes early morning refreshments and lunch. Once the draw is published the entrant is liable for the entrance fee.
** Payment to be made at Registration Desk on the morning before play starts.
Limit of Entry :
** The field will be limited to 52 players – If entries exceed this number the field will be reduced in such manner as determined by Kriel Golf Club. Kriel Golf Club reserves the right to refuse any entry without reason and their decision will be final.
Entries To :
E-mail address: krielgolfclub AT gmail.com or PRO SHOP: 017 617 1165
Closing Date : Wednesday 17 January 2018 at 12:00.
Draw & Times : The draw and starting times will be available on Thursday 17 January 2018 after 12:00 from the Club Captain at Cell 083 271 9849
Disputes & Decisions : Disputes and decisions of any nature will be dealt with by Kriel Golf Club, their ruling is final.
Courtesy Of The Course
1. Prize giving will take place 30 minutes after play has been concluded
2. The MGU Code of Conduct and Pace of Play will be applicable to the tournament.
3. The MGU Exemption of Liability also applicable to Kriel Golf Club form is posted up at the club. The player acknowledges he will read the form. This is a condition of entry.
4. Any player who is absent from the tee when called upon to start is liable to disqualification or penalty under Rule 6 – 3. Rule 33 – 7 will also apply.
5. Outside Caddies are permitted on condition they abide by the rules applicable to Kriel Golf Club Caddies.
6. Distance measuring devices are permitted.
7. Players may not use a motorised caddy cart unless a current medical certificate is handed in.