|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : KZN Golf Union
Competition Name : Kwazulunatal Senior Classic Open Championship 2018
Applicable For : Male Member of a recognised Golf Club
Competition Date : Thursday, 8th to Friday, 9th March 2018
Competition Closing Date : Tuesday 27 February 2018
Entrance Fee : R700.00
Website : http://www.kzngolf.co.za/
Competition Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/9391-kznsenior.docx
KZN Golf Kwazulu Natal Championship
** The Golfers Club 2018 Kwazulu- Natal Senior Classic Open
Related : KZN Golf Northern Natal Open Strokeplay Championship 2018 : www.southafricain.com/9060.html
** 0-9 h/c 36 holes strokeplay 10 – 24 h/c 36 holes individual stableford – 18 holes per day to be played over the course of Zimbali Country Club from Thursday, 8th to Friday, 9th March 2018
Entry Fee : R700.00 includes cart sharing
** The tournament is open to any amateur, over the age of 50 years, who is a Life or Full member of a Golf Club affiliated to a Union recognised by the S.A.G.A. and who at the time of submitting this entry shall have an official handicap assessed in terms of the S.A.G.A. Course Rating and Handicapping System or an equivalent handicap assessed under an alternative system acceptable to the South African Golf Association
** Enter Name In Full
** Enter Date Of Birth
** Enter Address
** Enter Cell
** Enter Email Address
** Enter Club
** Enter H/C
** Enter Sa Player Id (As On Hna Card) 27
The entry fee of R700.00 is to be paid to :
KwaZulu-Natal Golf Union, Standard Bank, Glenwood,
Branch Code 051001, Account No: 051252341. Reference: 1307 & NAME
Fax signed entry & attached proof of payment to: (031) 202 1022 / 0865707222
Or email both to kzngu AT kzngolf.co.za
I declare that I have read the Rules of Amateur Status and conform to them in every respect.
Information & Conditions
1. The Senior Classic :
This will be played from Thursday 8th to Friday 9th March 2018 (18 holes per day – Thursday pm and Friday am). Open to players with handicaps of up to 9 and who are over the age of 50 years on Thursday, 8th March 2018. All players will play off the same designated tees.
2. Individual Stableford :
This will be played from Thursday, 8th to Friday, 9th March 2018. (18 holes per day – Thursday pm and Friday am). Open to players with handicaps from 10 to 24 and who are over the age of 50 years on Thursday, 8th March 2018. All players will play off the same designated tees.
3. Super Seniors :
All players over the age of 60 years on Thursday, 8th March 2018 will be eligible to compete in this competition, which will be run in conjunction with the tournament proper.
4. Registration :
Registration will take place at the Zimbali Country Club on Thursday, 8th March 2018. All players are requested to report to the tournament official prior to the first round.
5. Practice Rounds And Facilities :
No arrangements have been made for any practice rounds. Those competitors wishing to play a practice round are requested to contact the club direct by phoning 032 5381041.
6. Motorised Golf Carts And Measuring Devices :
A & B Division competitors will use motorised golf carts (Carts only course). Cost of the cart is included in entry fee. The use of hand held measuring devices is permitted. Such devices may measure distance only. The use of wind speed, temperature or gradient fixtures are not permitted.
7. The field for the Championships will be limited to 108 contestants. In the event of the number of entrants exceeding the stipulated field size preference will be given to entrants in the following order:
(i) Top 50 on the SA Order of Merit.
(ii) Balance of the participants to be determined by handicap.
8. No entry fees will be refunded if a player withdraws his entry after the official closing date.
9. Prizes will be allocated by Division and players who are over 60. Prize giving will be held on Friday late afternoon.
10. The championship and other events will be held in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews and Local Rules approved by KZNGU.
11. KZNGU reserves the right to change the venue to another course for the event either in part or entirely in the case of exceptional circumstances, and also reserves the right to alter the advertised times of starting.
12. All entries shall be subject to the approval of the KZNGU which reserves the right to refuse any entry without giving reason for such refusal. The decision of KZNGU as to the acceptance or refusal of any entry shall be final.
14. Entries may be faxed/emailed with proof of payment to the KZNGU on fax 031 202 1022/0865707222 or email: kzngu AT kzngolf.co.za. Physical Address: 77 Bulwer Rd Durban. Tel: 031 202 7636.