Name of the Organization : National Research Foundation (NRF)
Announcement : NRF Free-Standing Masters Scholarship For 2018
Applicable For : UWC students
Closing Date : 30 January 2018
Website : https://www.nrf.ac.za/bursaries/calls
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/9647-NRFMasters.pdf
NRF Free-Standing Masters Scholarship
** This application form is to be completed by students applying for the following scholarships
** Nrf Free-Standing Masters ScholarshiP FOR 2018
Related : NRF Successful Applications for the Extension Scholarship for Masters & Doctoral Studies 2018 : www.southafricain.com/9174.html
** Please read through the instructions BEFORE making an enquiry (email@example.com or 021 9592039)
Terms & Conditions
1. The deadline for submission of completed applications is 30 January 2018. No late applications will be accepted.
2. If you have not studied at UWC for your previous degree, no application forms will be accepted without a certified copy of the ID document/passport document & Academic record from your other university.
3. UWC students have to upload their certified documents or official copy which you can obtain from Student Administration.Web portal results are not allowed.
4. The Senate Scholarships and Fellowships Committee (SSFC) will nominate grantees based on the NRF criteria. The NRF makes the final decision based on this recommendation.
5. There are a limited number of NRF scholarships and this is a competitive scholarship. However, students are encouraged to apply.
6. If you do not receive feedback by the end of March 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful. Successful grantees will be listed on the notice board at the Division for Postgraduate Studies.
7. By submitting your application, you give the SSFC permission to provide your personal information contained in the application form to the NRF when required.
1. Students should be full time registered for Masters in 2018. Students may be in their first or second year of study.
2. You may not apply if you are full time employed.
3. Support for coursework Masters degrees will only be considered provided the thesis/mini-thesis component weighs 50% of the total course content.
4. The students should have obtained at least 60% in his/final year modules in the preceding academic year to qualify for this bursary.
5. These Bursaries may not be held concurrently with any other NRF or government-funded scholarships.
6. Declaration of other bursaries is important.
7. NRF Freestanding Masters Block grant scholarship 2018– South African citizens and permanent residents
8. ANY field of study
How To Apply
** Please read through the instructions BEFORE completing this form The application form is found online at tinyurl.com/hevejyl
** Please complete all compulsory sections by the 30 January 2018.
Amount : R 50,000
Please note :
** All queries regarding Applications for Refunds must be directed to the Division For Postgraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr Kirk Haupt (email@example.com)