Organization : Cape Town at Night
Competition Name : Win 2 Tickets To The Illusionists Direct From Broadway
Applicable For : Be a citizen of the Republic of South Africs
Competition Deadline : 11 February 2018
Prize : R250 – R500 available from Computicket
Website : http://www.capetownatnight.co.za/2018/01/15/competition-win-2-tickets-to-the-illusionists-direct-from-broadway/
Cape Town at Night Win Tickets To Illusionists Direct
Win 2 tickets to The Illusionists Direct from Broadway who will be in South Africa for the first time ever, opening at GrandWest on Wednesday, 7 February 2018 for a limited season ending on Sunday, 11 February 2018.
“The Illusionists” has shattered box office records across the globe and continues to dazzle audiences of all ages with a powerful mix of the most outrageous and astonishing acts ever to be seen on stage.
The show is packed with thrilling and sophisticated magic of unprecedented proportions. Witness stunning acts of grand illusion, levitation, mindreading, and disappearance in this mind-blowing spectacular that showcases the jaw-dropping talents of eight of the most incredible Illusionists.
Date: Wednesday, 7 – Sunday, 11 February 2018
Tickets: R250 – R500 available from Computicket
We’re giving away 2 sets of double tickets to The Illusionists Direct from Broadway on Wednesday, 7 February 2018. Terms & Conditions apply!
How To Enter
Step 1 of 3: Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2 of 3: Share this post on Twitter or Facebook using the buttons below.
To enter on Facebook use the text below (copy & paste) when entering on Facebook:
“I’ve entered to WIN 2 tickets to The Illusionists Direct from Broadway with Cape Town at Night – enter here bit.ly/2DmD6Pa #CPTatNight”
Step 3 of 3: Complete the entry form below (we need your details to contact you)
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Contact Number (required)
Social Media profile link/handle (required)
Example: facebook.com/yourname or @yourtwitterhandle
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any person with who you may share a prize.
3. The competition is open to residents of the Western Cape, South Africa aged 18 years or over except;
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of any companies or supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received.
7. The closing date for competition entry will be stated on the relevant competition page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. Details of how to enter will be listed on the relevant competition page/article.
9. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk and all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable) that you and your partner indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize. We are not responsible for damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile device or other device used by you to enter into or obtain any materials related to the competition.
10. We and our affiliates reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.