Organization : Treble Entertainment (Pty) Ltd t/a Treble Group
Competition Name : General Tire Lifesaving SA National Championships – Get Us To Champs
Applicable For : LSA Club Members
Competition Deadline : 14 March 2018.
Prize : R25,000 Cash + a set of tyres = R35,000 prize value
Website : http://www.generaltire.co.za/car/events
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/10067-GetUsto.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
General Tire Lifesaving SA National Championships
** Get your club to National Champs! Share your adventurous lifestyle photos and videos and win cash to help your club get to the General Tire Lifesaving SA National Championships in Port Elizabeth from 31 Mar – 7 April 2018.
Related : Signarama Southern Africa EOFY End Of Financial Year Vehicle Branding Promotion 2018 : www.southafricain.com/10062.html
How To Enter
3 easy steps to enter :
1. Post a photo or video of yourself, friends and/or family participating in an “adventurous” activity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
2. Tag General Tire SA, Lifesaving SA and your registered LSA club social media accounts General Tire SA is @GeneralTireSA on Facebook, @generaltire_sa on Twitter and @generaltire_sa on Instagram. Lifesaving SA is @LifesavingSouthAfrica on Facebook, @LifesavingSA on Twitter and @lifesavingsouthafrica on Instagram
3. Include the hashtag #AnyWhereIs Possible in the post/caption/description – this is you key to entry! No hashtag, no entry.
1st Prize : R25,000 Cash + a set of tyres = R35,000 prize value (for your club)
2nd Prize : R15,000 Cash + a set of tyres = R25,000 prize value (for your club)
3rd Prize : R10,000 Cash + a set of tyres = R20,000 prize value (for your club)
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Treble Entertainment (Pty) Ltd t/a Treble Group whose registered office is at The Mill House, 12 Boundary Road, Newlands, 7700. The competition is run in partnership with Lifesaving South Africa (LSA) and Continental Tyre South Africa (Pty) Ltd t/a General Tire (General Tire).
2. The competition is open to all members of the public but the prize will only be awarded to a registered LSA club. Employees of Treble Group and Continental Tyre SA or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is on Facebook (.facebook.com), Twitter (twitter.com) or Instagram (.instagram.com).
5. The competition will run from 18 January 2018 until 14 March 2018. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows :
7.1. Post a photo or video of yourself, friends and/or family participating in an “adventurous” activity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
7.2. Tag General Tire SA, Lifesaving SA and your registered LSA club (no more than one) in the post. General Tire SA is @GeneralTireSA on Facebook, @generaltire_sa on Twitter and @generaltire_sa on Instagram. Lifesaving SA is @LifesavingSouthAfrica on Facebook, @LifesavingSA on Twitter and @lifesavingsouthafrica on Instagram.
7.3. Include “#AnywhereIsPossible” in the post caption/description.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without otice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The promoter will collate all qualifying posts and submit them to an independent panel of celebrity judges for selection.
13. The winners are the registered LSA clubs mentioned/tagged in the winning posts.