Organization : MultiChoice Proprietary Limited
Competition Name : MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience Competition 2018
Applicable For : Open to all persons and residents of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 25 February 2018
Prize/Win : An Overseas Trip With The Diski Champions
Website : http://www.multichoice.co.za/
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/10157-diskifan.pdf
MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience Competition
1. The MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience is a promotional competition in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (the “Competition”) and is run by MultiChoice Proprietary Limited (the “Promoter”).
Related : MultiChoice Diski Challenge Fan Experience Competition : www.southafricain.com/2515.html
Who Can Enter
2. The Competition is open to all persons and residents of South Africa only, except for :
2.1 Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Promotor’s, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies; associated companies, and participating grocery outlet owners or any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
Any person younger than 18 years of age must obtain permission from their parent or guardian before entering, as well as be assisted by a guardian or parent in instances where they are eligible to claim or redeem a prize.
Competition Period :
3. The Competition starts on 9 September 2017 and ends on 25 February 2018 (the “Competition Period”). Eight (8) draws will be conducted except for the final weekend of the MultiChoice Diski Challenges festival.
How To Enter
4. There are two ways you can enter the competition; either by :
4.1 Attending the Diski festival events, or
4.2 During (on-air) live and televised MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events.
4.1 During Festival events :
You can enter the Competition at MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekends for the 2017/2018 season at the respective venues, during the Competition Period.
Participants must be in possession of a valid match day ticket and must physically attend the applicable MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekend.
Participants will need to fill out the allocated section on their ticket, clearly stating the following information :
4.1.2 Surname; and
4.1.3 Cellphone number.
4.2 On-air MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events :
The Competition will also take place during televised and live MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival events.
Participants will need to SMS their name, the predicted score and keyword (The SMS cost is R1,50 per SMS).
SMS costs will be charged at the prevailing rates by your service provider, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes/SMS under a cell-phone contract do not apply t is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
5. The Competition rules can be changed at any time, and without notification, and will be interpreted by MultiChoice only. Such changes will be displayed on our website at multichoice.co.za. Participation in the competition will be regarded as acceptance of these competition rules.
6. After each round of the MultiChoice Diski Challenge festivals, a draw will take place whereby two on-air and two stadium Participants respectively will be randomly selected to qualify for that week’s ultimate winner (Instant prize winner).
7. Instant prizes will be up for grabs at every MultiChoice Diski Challenge festival weekend. These will take the form of a R5 000 grocery voucher (Ts&Cs apply) which may be redeemed at a grocery outlet of the Promoter’s choice (South Africa only). The voucher may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.
8. All four selected Participants, including the instant prize winner, will automatically qualify to take part in the grand prize at the end of the MultiChoice Diski Challenge season. They will stand a chance to win the grand prize of a trip for two to the Netherlands, accompanying the winning MultiChoice Diski Challenge team. The grand prize includes accommodation, transfers, three meals per day, passport and Visa costs, as well as tourism activities (as determined by MultiChoice).
9. The ultimate competition winner will be notified telephonically or by SMS on or before 25 February 2018.
10. MultiChoice reserves the right to audit the information provided by participants in their entry to the competition, in respect of any winner(s) to verify their eligibility.
11. We may invite you to be present when the prizewinners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable.
12. All Participants and winners of this competition indemnify MultiChoice, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all laims for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to, or arising from, their participation in any way in this Competition.
13. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
14. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 10 working days or if he winner is unable to collect the prize within seven days, the winner will forfeit the rize and MultiChoice reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
15. All results of the Competition will be verified by independent auditors and the judges’ decision will be final. No correspondence or discussion may be entered into with any Participant. Correspondence shall be limited to the winning Participants.