Organization : P&G South African Trading (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Always #LIKEAGIRL Like A Girl Bursary Competition
Applicable For : Open To All South African residents residing in Gauteng, South Africa
Competition Deadline : 11 March 2018
Prize: Bursary to the value of R50 000
Website : https://africa.pg.com/
Download Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/10244-Always.pdf
Facebook Terms & Condition : https://www.facebook.com/notes/always-sa/likeagirl-bursary-competition-terms-condition/1828056943894734/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
PG Always Like A Girl Bursary Competition
** The promoter is Procter & Gamble South African Trading (Pty) Ltd (“P & G”) (“ the Promoter ”).
Related : Edge Business School Bursary Competition 2019 : www.southafricain.com/10016.html
Who Are We?
1. The [Always “#LIKEAGIRL BURSARY” Competition] (the “Competition”) is conducted by P&G South African Trading (Pty) Ltd (“P&G”) in the Republic of South Africa (the “RSA”).
2. “Entrant/s” means all persons eligible to enter the Competition (as set out in paragraph 9) and who enter the Competition in the manner detailed in paragraph 11.
3. “Prize Winner/s” means the 1 (One) Entrants, who are found to have won the Prize/s.
4. “Promoters” means P&G, the Partner and / or their sponsorship, promotion or advertising agency/ies.
5. It is important that all Entrants read and understand these terms and conditions. All Entrants agree that the terms and conditions contained in this document, as amended from time to time and interpreted by the Promoters, are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at Always SA Facbook Page facebook.com/AlwaysZA/ or contact Always ZA via Direct Message on Facebook. All Entrants participate in the Competition entirely at their own risk.
6. The Entrants acknowledge that by submitting their entry to the Competition they –
6.1 have been given an opportunity to read these terms and conditions and that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions; and
6.2 give consent to these risks and indemnify and hold harmless the Promoters and their directors, employees, agents and group or associate companies of any and all liability relating to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature that they sustain as a result of their participation in the Competition and any related events and activities, except where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful wrongdoing of any indemnified party.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions should be seen as unlawfully restricting, limiting or avoiding any rights or obligations of either the Entrants or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
How Will The Competition Work?
8. This Competition opens on 00h01 on [1 February 2018] and closes on 23h59 on [11 March 2018] (the “Competition Period”).
9. In order to be eligible to participate in the Competition, Entrants must –
9.1 be a natural person (i.e. Entrants cannot be a juristic entity);
9.2 be a citizen of or permanent resident in the RSA;
9.3 hold a valid RSA ID document or residence permit and passport document;
9.4 be 18 (eighteen) years old or older, prior to the start of the Competition Period; and
9.5 provide correct and full personal details (including but not limited to their full name, ID or passport number, physical address, postal address, e-mail address and contact number), as required by the Promoters.
10. The Promoters and their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this Competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above named parties and their respective spouses, life- partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this Competition.
How Do I Enter?
11. To enter the Competition, Entrants must during the Competition Period –
11.1 Entrants must buy any Always product from Checkers and Shoprite Gauteng. Each qualifying entry will stand a chance to win a bursary for the value of R50 000. Entrants must post entries using the USSD code on the till slip.
12. All Entrants who meet the eligibility requirements and fulfil the entry conditions set out above will be automatically entered into the Competition.
13. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that they fulfil the entry conditions detailed in paragraph 11 for each individual entry.
What Are The Prizes?
14. Entrants stand a chance to win 1 (One) Bursary to the value of R50 000 (Fifty Thousand Rands) each (the “Prize/s”).
15. There will be 1 (One) Prize Winner in total, with each Prize Winner being entitled to 1 (one) Prize only. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes. The Prizes don’t include any additional extras, other than those specifically described above.
How Will The Prize Winners Be Selected?
16. The Prize/s will be drawn through a single random draw from all eligible entries, where the first correct entry drawn will be named the Prize Winners.
17. The draw will take place at a time and venue to be determined by the Promoters. Prize Winners will be contacted telephonically or via email by the Promoters or their authorized agents by no later than 31/03/2018.