Organization : Telkom SA SOC Ltd
Competition Name : VoC Survey Competition
Applicable For : permanently reside in the RSA
Competition Deadline : on 31 March 2018
Website : https://www.telkom.co.za
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/10737-VOC.pdf
Telkom VoC Survey Competition
1. This Promotional Competition is organised by Telkom Consumer (fixed and mobile customers), a business unit of Telkom SA SOC Limited
Related : Telkom Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Competition : www.southafricain.com/7808.html
Who Can Enter
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Telkom and its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
How To Enter
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
The promotional competition commences on 05 February 2018 and ends on 31 March 2018 both days inclusive.
5. Consumers wishing to enter the competition must complete the Voice of the Customer (VoC) survey that will be sent to their cellular phone device.
6. To stand a chance of winning a Huawei P10 Smartphone, participants must complete the VoC Contact Centre surveys that will be sent to their cellular phone devices. All participants will be entered into a lucky draw.
7. The Promoters will conduct a lucky draw at the end of promotional competition and the winner will be notified via a telephone call.
8. Participants will only enter the Promotional Competition if they have completed the full VoC surveys.
9. Winners will be notified telephonically as to when and where they may collect the Prize. The Prize will be available for collection from Telkom Consumer Services (Telkom Park – The Hub) or couriered to winner.
10. Incomplete surveys will be declared invalid and will not be entered into the draw.11. If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
** The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
** Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
** All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies , advisers, nominated agents, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Telkom Mobile and / or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prize).
** The Promoters may require the winners be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prize and/or after having received their Prize. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.