Organization : MultiChoice South Africa Group / DSTV
Competition Name : Chance To Win Tickets To International Vodacom Super Rugby Matches
Applicable For : Open only SA customers only
Competition Deadline : 1 April 2018
Prize : Tickets to Vodacom Super Rugby Game in either New Zealand or Singapore in May 2018
Website : https://www.dstv.com/en-za/competitions/details/6355
DSTV Chance To Win Tickets To Vodacom Rugby Matches
** Customers are being given the opportunity to experience a trip to watch a live Vodacom Super Rugby Game in either New Zealand or Singapore in May 2018.
Related : MultiChoice South Africa Group Debit Order Mercedes Benz Competition : www.southafricain.com/9673.html
** Should they want to be part of this unforgettable trip customers must stay connected to DStv Premium until 1 April 2018, plus they must opt in.
How To Enter
Follow these easy steps to enter :
How to enter and opt in :
1. Join, reconnect and stay connected to DStv Premium until 1 April 2018.
2. Respond to automatic SMS from GrapeVine on behalf of DStv Premium to Opt In.
Prize breakdown :
** 4 x double tickets 19 May 2018: Sunwolves vs. Stormers – Singapore
** Flights and transport
** Spending money $100 per day per person
Travel dates for 2 winners going to Singapore :
Leave SA : Thursday Night 17 May 2018
Arrive Singapore: Friday morning 18 May 2018
Watch game: Saturday 19 May 2018
Return to SA: Sunday night 20 May 2018
Additional T’s and C’s
1. Competition open only to DStv Premium customers only
2. To qualify for entry into the competition, customers must reconnect / upgrade / stay connected to DStv Premium by paying their account on time until 1 April 2018, and must be active at the time of the draw
3. To qualify for the draw customers must please SMS ‘VSR’ to 38400 (standard rates apply)
4. Competition starts 1 January 2018
5. Competition closes 1 April 2018
6. The prize is for winner plus a partner
7. Winner will be informed telephonically and via email on 13 April 2018
8. Failure to get a hold of winner after 3 telephonic attempts, we will move to next qualifying customer
9. Customer will be responsible for any additional costs that they may incur leading to or during the event
10. Offer available to SA customers only
Standard Terms & Conditions
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”).
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5. Unless otherwise specified in the competition rules, you may only enter the competition once anytime before the closing date.
You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a
competition promoted by us within the past three (3) months. You will be
eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of
three (3) months after the date on which you won the last competition.
6. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.