Organisation : National Research Foundation (NRF) & Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
Announcement : Successful Applications NRF-NUFFIC Doctoral Scholarships For 2019
Closing Date : 31 August, 2019
Website : https://www.nrf.ac.za/content/announcement-successful-applications-nrf-nuffic-doctoral-scholarships-2019-0
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
NRF-NUFFIC Doctoral Scholarships
The National Research Foundation (NRF), the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and Nuffic are pleased to announce the final awards for the NRF-Nuffic Doctoral Scholarships 2019.
Related : National Research Foundation & Department of Higher Education and Training Scarce Skills Doctoral Scholarships for 2017 : www.southafricain.com/6466.html
Opening Date : Thursday, 1 August, 2019
Closing Date : Saturday, 31 August, 2019
Type : Outcomes of Applications
The list of successful applications for scholarships are listed in Table 1.
Please Note :
** If your name does not appear on the table that follows, you have not been awarded a scholarship for 2019.
** The NRF will forward award letters to successful candidates in August 2019
** Once you have received the Conditions of grant (CoG), please read through the written agreement carefully before accepting the award.
** All signed and completed documentation must be forwarded to the NRF.
** Funds will only be released once the completed documentation has been received by the NRF.
** Awards not taken up six (6) months after awarding, will be automatically cancelled, unless otherwise approved by the NRF.
** If your name appears in the table that follows, you have been awarded a scholarship for 2019.
Download Applicants List :
Successful Applicants 2019
Successful applicants for the NRF-Nuffic Doctoral Scholarships 2019 :
# Title Initials Surname Institution
1. Ms AC De Villiers Stellenbosch University and Wageningen University
2. Ms L Dlamini University of Cape Town and Wageningen University
3. Ms NAN Hank University of Groningen
4. Mr S Isaiah North-West University and Vrije University Medical Centre
5. Mr VP Khavhagali University of Twente
6. Ms M Labuschagne North-West University and Wageningen University
7. Mr HKM Louw Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
8. Ms HJL Lu Erasmus Medical Centre
9. Ms R Lunevich Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
10. Ms M Mahlayeye University of Twente
11. Ms NL Mhlongo Wageningen University
12. Ms ZZ Mkhize University of KwaZulu-Natal and Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam
13. Ms NME Mokoena University of Twente
14. Ms C Molechan Delf University of Technology
15. Mr CL Mthembu University of Groningen
16. Ms S Pillay Delf University of Technology
17. Ms C Sithole University of Twente
18. Ms T Van Aswegen Stellenbosch University and Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
19. Ms C Van Tonder University of Johannesburg and Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
20. Ms AY Wilcox Delf University of Technology