|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Coke Studio Online Competition
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 19 November 2016
Prize/Win : Coke Studio Snapback caps
Website : http://www.coca-cola.co.za/termsConditions.html
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/1539-Coke_Studio.pdf
Coke Studio Online Competition Rules :
1. This Coca-Cola Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
Related : Coca-Cola Africa Engen Summer Activation Competition : www.southafricain.com/915.html
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 13thirteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate, except any employee, director, member, partner agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. Participants under the age of 18 (eighteen), must have obtained the prior consent of their parents and/or legal guardians, and the parents and/or legal guardians must have read and accepted these rules, prior to the participant participating in the Competition.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
5. The Competition commences on 20 September 2016 and runs until the 19 November 2016, both days inclusive. During this period, a total of 50 (fifty) prizes will be given away.
6. The 50 (fifty) prizes consist of the following :
6.1 Coke Studio Snapback caps x 1 per winner
6.2 Coke Studio earphones x 1 per winner
7. The determination of which of the above prizes a particular winner will receive is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision.
8. To stand a chance of winning one of the prizes, entrants will need to follow Coca-Cola ZA account on Twitter and retweet the opt-in tweet posted by Coca-Cola ZA.
9. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they wish, subject to the following :
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on the Twitter page; and
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoter’s discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such Participant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoter.
10. The 50 (fifty) prize winners will be selected by an automated system (Blue Robot competition widget) unlocking prizes at a pre-determined number of retweets. The decision is final and binding and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the decision.
Contact Address :
9 Junction Avenue