Organization : National Traffic Information System
Service Name : PrDP Renewal Booking
Applicable For : Citizen of South Africa
Website : https://online.natis.gov.za/#/
If the above link does not open, use this link : https://web.archive.org/web/20210814001930/https://online.natis.gov.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Renew NATIS PrDP Renewal Online Booking?
Book now for PrDP Application
Related / Similar Service : NATIS Check Your Licence Card
Just follow the below steps to apply for PrDP Renewal Online Booking.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of National Traffic Information System NaTIS through provided above.
Step 2 : Next, Click on the “Book now for PrDP Application” link in the home page.
Step 3 : Fill the application with the following details and click on the “Next” button
** Select the Identification Type
** Enter Your Identification Number
** Enter Your Surname
** Enter Your Initials
** Select the PrDP Category 1
** Select the PrDP Category 2
Step 4 : After that, fill the remaining details to complete your renewal.
Important Notice :
Slots opened to be made available over a 12 hour period. Please note that the management of slots opened by DLTC’s are now system driven. In order to ensure fair access and opportunity to all, slots that are opened will be made available from 08h00 in the morning until 20h00 in the evening. DLTC’s have been instructed to adhere to the ‘days’ they indicate that slots will be opened, and the system will ensure that these slots are released in batches and at random times.
Age Restrictions For PrDP
Age Restrictions for PrDP Categories
** 18yrs – 20yrs – Eligible for Goods category only.
** 21yrs- 24yrs – Eligible for Passenger and/or Goods categories.
** 25 yrs or older – Eligible for any of the 3 categories.
FAQ On NaTIS
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On NaTIS Online Booking
1. I want to register my profile but I have no email or cellular phone number?
To be able to register your profile online to receive the service(s) offered, it is compulsory to enter either a valid email address, cellular phone number or both.
You will have to also select your preferred method of contact and accept to receive electronic communications from NaTIS before continuing.
2. Upon registering your company profile, what email is required?
The email address recorded will be the email address that your company receives communication from NaTIS. This will not update your proxy’s contact details on NaTIS.
3. What is SMS notice number?
The SMS notice number will send a SMS to your cellular phone number that contains your license plate number, vehicle notice number and the amount due for renewing your license.
This SMS can be presented at your nearest NaTIS service centre (Post Office or Registering Authority) to renew your vehicle’s license.
4. I can’t email my vehicle renewal notice(s) or SMS my notice number?
To be able to email your vehicle renewal notice or SMS your notice number, you must have registered an email address or cellular phone number upon registration.
A telephone number is available on the website as well as an email address that can be used to report any difficulties or problems experienced. For any problems or enquiries please contact our call centre via email – onlinesupport [AT] rtmc.co.za or contact us on 0861 400 800 to assist.
Some Important Information From Comments
1. I really don’t know what this government is doing, you are making things more and more difficult for us. Now we loosing jobs because of this online booking. I have tried for months now and still no slot.
2. This NATIS system takes long to find bookings.When I got booking, I went to Xavier junction, they decided to close early and were offline. I went again and waited in a queue for 5 hours before we were helped. I could not pay due to outstanding traffic fine.They told me come back to pay no queuing as all documents are sorted just payment. I went back with fine paid receipts. They refused to help me. I need another appointment. I am now struggling to find an appointment. There are 0 slots in all areas close to me. Only in Pretoria which is far to go. This is very frustrating going up and down. People outside the office are corrupt and inside all want money to help.
3. This online booking system is not working. Every time, we go online to book there are no slots and my PRDP has expired and it is a requirement at work to have it. Please investigate this system and see for yourself don’t rely on your managers who give you wrong information that this system is working,it is not working at all. Please do something my honourable minister.
4. Online system never works in South Africa, this online booking its typically example of how messed up this country is, I hate everything that has to do with government departments.
5. I have been trying to get a date to renew my PRDP. It keeps on giving me an error that says, my ID number does not correspond with their records, I have tried several times.
1. I have being trying to book online but it says, “No Option”.
2. When I put my details it says, “The information provided does not match”. What to do?
3. This eNATIS system is so difficult to use. It opens with a lot of Internet pages of advertisement.
4. Every time, I try to make a booking, I am getting a Blank Page.
Most of the commenters commented that, the NATIS Online Booking System is not working.