Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : #FantaPhotoBomb Social Competition – Fanta Photo Bomb
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 16 December 2016
Prize : X110 2GB data bundles
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.coca-cola.co.za/
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/1796-FantaPhotoBomb.pdf
#FantaPhotoBomb Social Competition :
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
Related : Coca-Cola Africa Coke Studio Online Competition : www.southafricain.com/1539.html
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 13 (thirteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. Participants under the age of 18 (eighteen), must have obtained the prior consent of their parents and/or legal guardians, and the parents and/or legal guardians must have read and accepted these rules, prior to the participant entering the Competition.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and the winner agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any Prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5. The Competition commences on 3 October 2016 and ends on the 16 December 2016, both days inclusive. A total of 207 (two hundred and seven) Prizes will be given away, and the winners will be determined and announced by the Promoter during the period of the Competition.
6. The winners will be notified via a direct message on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram, with a subsequent follow up telephone call to confirm their details.
7. The total of 207 Prizes that is to be won nationwide, consists of the following :
a) X110 2GB data bundles (this prize only applies to entrants on prepaid or “TopUp” contracts using Vodacom, Cell C, MTN, Telkom/8ta)
b) x27 Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera bundles along with x54 Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film packets (10 sheets) white (2 (two) refill packs rewarded along with 1 (one) Instant Camera
c) x16 A510 Samsung phones, black
8. Entrants will qualify for the Competition via the use of the #FantaPhotoBomb hashtag related to specific Photobomb challenge social media posts. The winners will be selected by the Promoter on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
9 Every second Monday (from the 3rd of October), the Promoter will post a weekly photobomb challenge to the Fanta online community based on a specified theme.
10 To stand a chance of winning a Prize, entrants will need to do the following :
a) Upload an original photo that is in line with the weekly theme.
b) Use #FantaPhotoBomb in their post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
11. Participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize each under this Competition.
12. Winners of data bundles will be sent an SMS with instructions on how to enter the USSD string and follow the prompts to claim their prize of 2GB of data.
a. By dialing into the USSD string, you will be opting in to receive your prize (2GB data), USSD costs are 20 cents per 20 seconds.
b. Data bundles will be automatically loaded onto the consumers’ mobile phone and a network message confirming the upload will be received.
c. Data bundles are valid for 30days from date of upload across all networks (Vodacom, MTN, Cell C and Telkom Mobile) and are not transferable.
Contact Address :
9 Junction Avenue