Organization : PSiRA Private Security Industry Regulation Act
Facility Name : Online Booking
Applicable For : Individual & Business Man
Website : https://onlineservices.psira.co.za/onlinebooking/onlinebook
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Do PSiRA Online Booking?
Kindly follow the below steps for PSIRA Online Booking.
Related / Similar Service : PSiRA View/ Cancel/ Re-Schedule Booking
Step 1 : Visit the official website of PSiRA through provided above.
Step 2 : Enter Your Name *
Step 3 : Enter Your Surname *
Step 4 : Enter Your PSIRA Number
Step 5 : Enter Your Phone Number *
Step 6 : Select Your Service Name
Step 7 : Fill the remaining details to complete your booking online.
Important Notice to Businesses and Training Centres – Please make a direct bookings with our Regional Offices. Contact details can be found on PSIRA Website under Contacts.
Features of PSiRA Online Booking
Following are the features of PSiRA Online Booking
** Allows Security Providers to book services with PSiRA Online Booking Management System,
** Allows users to view the status of Security Providers including Individual Security Officers and Company’s.
** Interact with PSiRA using twitter and facebook
** Receive Notifications regarding news on Private Security Industry
** Find our Offices with our easy navigation system
** Learn more on our services and how you can register with the regulator
** Read more on the Act using our Document management system
** Other features coming soon
FAQ On PSiRA Application
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On PSiRA (Private Security Industry Regulation Act) Application, Certificate, Online Booking
1. How long does it take for PSiRA application to be approved?
12 working days
NB : Kindly advice the clients that the 12 days waiting period does not include weekends and public holidays.
2. Where can I go collect my Psira certificate?
At your nearest PSiRA branch except the head office. Please bring along your ID book for first time collection.
3. How can I obtain the PSiRA individual registration form without going to a Psira branch?
You can simply go on to the Psira website on www.psira.co.za , go to publications, scroll down to downloads, choose option for the registration form and select the one you require.
4. How would I know when my Psira application has been approved?
You can contact our customer care line on 086 133 3850 with your ID number handy to check the status of your application.
Visit our website on www.psira.co.za,on the far right of the home screen, go to online verification, enter your id number, click I’m human then click submit.
5. Is it possible that you can post my certificate?
No, it is not possible, please note that our systems requires the owner’s finger print to print the certificate out, therefore you are required to personally come through to our offices for assistance.
6. Can someone renew my individual certificate on my behalf?
Unfortunately not, you are required to personally visit any of our offices except the head office with all the required documents as we need to verify your finger print on the system before we can print the certificate for you.
For those who are employed, your employer can renew your certificate on your behalf with your consent.
7. After how long does the individual/Business certificate expire?
** Individual certificate expires after 24 months.
** Business certificates expire after every 12 months.
8. What are the requirements to renew business certificate?
** Application letter from business (printed on business letterhead)
** Annual fees paid in full or sign acknowledgement of debt;
Secondary requirements :
Tax clearance certificate; Registration with COID (if the business has employees).
9. What are the requirements to renew your individual certificate?
** Duly completed application form (Renewal of individual certificate form)
** Payment of prescribed amounts (Certificate R40 First renewal / R20 Second renewal /R90 Re-issue and upgrade, ID Card R60 First issue / R90 Re-issue and upgrade)
** Authenticated copy of first page of ID document
** Original PSiRA certificate (affidavit if lost / misplaced).
Some Important Information From Comments
1. I am a new Security graduate. I really want to book for my PSIRA but it seems PSIRA system is delaying. I don’t know, what is the real problem. I am always trying to book online but it says “fully booked”
2. Since registered for PSIRA, I did everything like fingerprints and paid cash R240.00. Now I want to book for my collection but it tells me that is fully booked. How long should I wait? When is it going to be free? I am done everything. I must wait another month and weeks, Actually after paying the money for PSIRA you must get you certificate not to go an do bookings again and again.
Error / Problem:
1. The PSIRA portal is not functioning. I have been trying to book for renewal many times.
2. I am unable to print my PSIRA certificate.
3. Everything on the app except slot time, it was fully booked and now when we tried to again in the app (or) online booking it says error [Object Object] what’s really going on guy’s, can someone explain to us please.
Most of the commenters commented that, the PSIRA portal is not working and Fully booked.