Organization : Wild Coast Sun
Competition Name : Father’s Day Competition 2021
Applicable For : South Africa Residents
Last Date : 21.06.2021
Website : https://southcoastherald.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Wild Coast Sun Father’s Day Competition
Wild Coast Sun – Father’s Day Competition 2021
Related / Similar Competition : Jacobs Magical Jacobs Aroma Competition 2021
How To Enter?
Step 1 : Take a picture of your Dad and tell us why you think he is special (MAX 150 characters)
Step 2 : Fill in the entry form below.
Step 3 : Upload your picture
Step 4 : Get your family and friends to vote for your fathers picture
Step 5 : Competition closes on 21th June 2021 @1pm
How To Vote?
Get everyone you know to fill in the voting form below and submit it with the number of the picture you voting for.
** Weekend stay for 2 Adults and 2 children VALUE R12,050
** Accommodation Friday & Saturday night
** Breakfast at Chico’s Saturday & Sunday
** Dinner at Chico’s Friday & Saturday
** Segway tour
** Quad bike tour
1. All uploads will be sent for approval first and can take up to 24 hours before it appears in the submission gallery.
2. All submissions are censored and should not contain any content of a nudity if your photo does not conform to this it will automatically be disqualified.
3. Should your photo not appear in the submissions gallery within 24 hours please consider your submission unsuccessful and that it goes against the terms and conditions of the competition.
4. Please note only one vote per person(email address) per day will be accepted should you vote more than once per day your votes will not be counted.
5. After the voting line closes no more votes will be accepted and the photo with the most votes will win the prize.
6. Entrants that have won in the Wild Coast Sun and South Coast Herald competition in the last 4 months will not be accepted.
7. By voting in this competition you give the Wild Coast Sun the right to use your details for marketing purposes.
8. Prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash – (meaning if the winner doesn’t want to go for example for Segway tour or Quad bike tour, there will be no change given to them, they forfeit it).
About South Coast Herald :
The South Coast Herald has been the ‘Leader in Local News’ for the past 78 years. Our roots go back to 1935 when the publication was known as the South Coast Reveille and the cover price was a mere ‘twopence’ (it now costs R3).
The entire front page of the newspaper in those days was an advert for the opening of the Southbroom Hotel which boasted the ‘largest swimming pool on the South Coast’. The newspaper has stood the test of time, the hotel hasn’t.
The Reveille changed its name to the Herald a short while later and has kept up its fine reputation for trust, reliability and keeping the South Coast informed and entertained ever since.