Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : FUZE Rooibos Online Competition
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 10 December 2016
Prize : R500 Superbalist electronic vouchers
|You can now ask your questions about this post.|
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.coca-cola.co.za/termsConditions.html
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/2221-FUZE_Rooibos.pdf
FUZE Rooibos Online Competition Rules :
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
Related : Coca-Cola Africa #FantaPhotoBomb Social Competition : www.southafricain.com/1796.html
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa aged 18 (eighteen) years and older, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any Prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 17 October 2016 and ends on 10 December 2016, both days inclusive. During this period, a total of 124 (one hundred and twenty-four) runner-up prizes and 1 (one) grand prize will be given away, with the winners being announced on 13 December 2016.
5. All entrants of the competition are eligible to win the aforementioned prizes. All valid entries received on/before the closing date will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will short-list the best entries at their discretion. The judging panel will then select 1 (one) winner for each prize, including the grand prize. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be notified with a subsequent follow-up call via telephone to confirm their details.
7. The runner-up prizes consist of :
a. 62 (sixty-two) R500 Superbalist electronic vouchers
b. 62 (sixty-two) R500 Takealot electronic vouchers
c. The grand prize will comprise of a 10 (ten) day trip to Bali valued at R100 000 (one hundred thousand rands).
d. The grand prize is an all-expenses paid trip which includes return flights for 2 (two) people.
8. Entrants will be required to do the following for a chance to win the runner-up prizes as well as to qualify for the grand prize :
a. Purchase the new Rooibos FUZE tea and send us the unique promo code on their can via USSD.
9. Participants may enter the Competition subject to the following :
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person, manually.
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoter’s discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a Participant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoter.
10. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like provided they complete the entry mechanics set out in paragraphs 8 and 9 above, each time.
Contact Address :
9 Junction Avenue