- UNISA Department of Transport...
UNISA Department of Transport (DOT) Bursary 2023 : University of South Africa
Organisation : University of South Africa (UNISA)
Scholarship Name : Department of Transport (DOT) Bursary 2023
Applicable For : UNISA Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students
Last Date : 30th November 2023
Website : https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/Student-Affairs-&-SRC/Student-funding:-bursaries-&-loans/Department-of-Transport-bursary
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is UNISA DOT Bursary?
Applications are invited for Department of Transport (DOT) Bursary 2023 from University of South Africa (UNISA) Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students. Students need to check their myLife email account to access the bursary outcome. Last date of application is 30th November 2023.
Who Can Apply For UNISA DOT Bursary?
** South African citizens who are 35 years old and below
** UNISA undergraduate and postgraduate (NQF level 6 to 8) students who have attained an average of at least 50% on their prior academic year of study
** Returning beneficiaries must have passed 50% or more on their previous year registered/ funded modules
Only students registered for the following qualifications may apply:
** BCom Transport Economics
** BCom Logistics
** Diploma in Civil Engineering
** Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
** Honours Transport Economics
** Honours Logistics
What Does The Bursary Cover?
** Tuition fees
** Prescribed textbooks
** The bursary does NOT fund failed/ repeating modules
How To Apply For UNISA DOT Bursary?
** Complete the application form
** Download the application form
** No incomplete application form will be accepted
** Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org through student’s myLife email account
** Returning students must re-apply for funding
** Students need to check their myLife email account to access the bursary outcome
Download Application Form : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/pdf2023/26425-Form.docx
1. Read carefully before completing, signing, or submitting this form.
2. Ensure that this form is completed in full.
3. Complete in BLOCK LETTERS.
4. Note that this bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
5. Ensure that this form is duly signed.
6. Application forms with incomplete information will be disqualified.
7. Application forms with incorrect information will lead to your application being disqualified.
9. Attach All of the following Required documents:
10. Certified copy of a valid Senior certificate (if you have completed Grade 12).
11. Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead or logo (if you are already at university).
12. Certified copy of a valid South African identity document (less than six months certified)
13. Salary Advice of the person responsible for your needs.
14. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
1. The bursary covers the unemployed youth under the age of 35.
2. Only students registered for the following qualifications will be considered:
a. BCom Transport Economics
b. BCom Logistics
c. Diploma in Civil Engineering
d. Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
e. Honours Transport Economics
f. Honours Logistics
3. Should a recipient fail to successfully complete his/her studies, UNISA reserves the right to cancel the awards made throughout the years.
4. Successful students will be selected by a selection committee.
5. All Bursary returning Students must have passed 50% or more of their previous registered modules to be considered for new intake/funding.
6. All returning students must apply for funding.
7. All applications must be sent to email@example.com
What is the Last Date of UNISA DOT Bursary?
Last Date of UNISA Department of Transport (DOT) Bursary is 30th November 2023.
For more information contact Ms Makgae firstname.lastname@example.org