Organization : Clicks
Competition Name : Philips 125 Year Campaign
Applicable For : Entrant must purchase a Philips appliance
Competition Deadline : 31 December 2016
Prize/Win : R 125 000.
Philips 125 Year Campaign :
** Stand a chance to win Philips products and cash prizes to the value of R 125 000.
Related : Clicks Project Colgate Kids Competition : www.southafricain.com/2642.html
Terms & Condition :
1. Thank you for your interest in the “Philips 125 Years of what matters most” promotion (“The Competition”). This Competition is offered to you by Philips South Africa Commercial (Pty) Ltd, (“Philips”). For more information on Philips please see the “Contact Us” section at the end of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter the Competition an entrant must purchase a Philips appliance, in South Africa, which has affixed on the packaging a promotional sticker for the Competition. The entrant must then enter the competition by completing their details and uploading their proof of purchase on the website/mobisite of which the details will appear on the promotional sticker. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition, but standard data costs as per the entrants Service Provider will apply for data usage.
3. By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. This Competition is only open to entrants who :
i. are 18 (eighteen) years old and older at the time of entry;
ii. be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and/or a permanent residents of the South Africa,
iii. must be currently residing in the country during the period of the Competition, iv. hold a valid South African Identity Document (“ID”) or valid resident permit.
5. Entrants who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be considered and will be automatically disqualified from participating in the Competition.
6. Philips reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry believed to be in conflict with the Competition Terms and Conditions or not made in good faith or on other reasonable grounds.
7. Entries to the Competition will open at 08h00 on Saturday, 15 October 2016, and close at 00h00 on Saturday, 31 December 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be valid and will not be considered.
8. Any technical failures that lead to any entry being invalid or not received will not be Philips’ liability, and Philips cannot be held responsible for any technical errors.
9. Qualifying Philips products shall be those appliances that have the promotional sticker affixed on their packaging. Philips appliances are specifically from the Consumer Lifestyle category and include Philips garment care appliances, Philips kitchen appliances, Philips coffee appliances, Philips male grooming products, Philips beauty products and Philips oral healthcare products.
10. Prizes for the Competition shall comprise of the following :
i. Weekly prize draws for the 11 week duration of the Competition where 3 (three) prizes, being Philips products, will be given away as well a weekly cash prize to the value of R6 125. The Prizes do not cover any other costs of the winners whatsoever.
ii. Philips reserve the right to substitute the Prizes for an alternative prize of equal value should the Prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. All entrants will go into the draw for the weekly prizes which will take place within 2 (weeks) weeks after the closing date of each week of the Competition. The winner of the Prizes; as well as 2 (two) runner up finalists for each prize category; will be selected by means of a random audited draw, subject to confirmation of the results by an independent auditor appointed by Philips, whose decision except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 as amended from time to time, shall be final with no correspondence entered into. The winner of the Prizes will be notified by email and/or phone within 72 hours of the draw taking place and thereafter contacted by an agent of Phillips.
12. In the event that Phillips and/or its agents cannot contact the winner of the Prize within 72 hours of the draw taking place, for any reason whatsoever, including incorrect and/or inoperative cellular numbers, then such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed to be the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
13. Philips and/or it’s agent will make 5 (five) attempts telephonically during office hours to contact and notify the selected winners. If the selected winners cannot be contacted personally after 5 (five) attempts, the winners will forfeit the prizes and a replacement winner will be selected from the names drawn from remaining qualifying participants. This process shall continue until the winner has been contacted in terms of the competition rules.
14. The winner of the Prizes will receive their prizes within 30 (thirty) days after being notified as having won the prize.
15. Winners of prizes may need to verify their proper identity and documentation before claiming any prizes. The prize winners will have to submit a certified copy of their barcoded South African ID book or certified copy of a valid resident permit before the Prize will be registered and handed over. Once the winner has taken possession of their prize, all risk and responsibility in the Prize passes to the winner and Philips will in no way take any responsibility or assume any liability for or in connection with the Prize and/or the use thereof.