Organization : Clicks
Competition Name : Clicks BabyClub & Babyline Baby Bootcamp Giveaway
Applicable For : Reside in Johannesburg
Competition Deadline : 11 November 2016
Prize/Win : R400
Clicks BabyClub & Babyline Baby Bootcamp Giveaway :
** Whether you’re expecting a baby or have recently welcomed a bundle of joy, Baby Bootcamp is a great opportunity for you to get expert advice on caring for your little one.
Related : Clicks Philips 125 Year Campaign : www.southafricain.com/2783.html
** Stand a chance to win 1 of 4 double ticket to the Clicks PaedIQ Baby Bootcamp valued at R400.
Please Note :
** Winners must reside in Johannesburg
Terms and Conditions :
1. By entering the Baby Bootcamp competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (“FB”). Any correspondence regarding this competition must be directed to Clicks and not to FB.
3. All information collected pursuant to the competition is collected by Clicks and not by FB. By submitting your information to Clicks, you consent to Clicks using your information in connection with the competition.
4. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
4.1.must be at least 18 years old and residing Republic of South Africa; specifically within the city where the bootcamp will be taking place;
4.2.must have a valid e-mail account and Facebook profile
4.3.Must fill in the entry form and complete the phrase “Send me to Baby Bootcamp because…”
5. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will automatically be entered into the competition.
6. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
6.1.directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Group Limited, it’s subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
6.2.directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
7. The competition commences on Monday April 11 2016 at 12 noon and closes on Friday 2 December 2016 at 4pm.
8. There will be 8 rounds in the competition and 4 double tickets will be given away in each round. Winners for each round will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
8.1.Round 1: 23 April Protea Fire & Ice, Cape Town (11 April – 15 April 2016)
8.2.Round 2: 14 May Protea Fire & Ice, Melrose Arch (25 April – 6 May 2016)
8.3.Round 3: 30 July Protea Hotel Edward, Durban (11 July – 22 July 2016)
8.4.Round 4: 27 August Protea Fire & Ice Menlyn, Pretoria (8 August – 19 August 2016)
8.5.Round 5: 24 September Protea Hotel Marine, Port Elizabeth (5 September – 16 September 2016)
8.6.Round 6: 29 October Protea Hotel Landmark, Polokwane (10 October – 21 October 2016)
8.7.Round 7: 19 November Protea Fire & Ice, Melrose Arch (31 October – 11 November 2016)
8.8.Round 8: 10 December Protea Fire & Ice, Cape Town (21 November – 2 December 2016)
*Each Baby Bootcamp will take place from 9am unitl 1pm
9. 4 Winners will be drawn by 5pm on the closing date of each round. All winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries.
10. The prizes for the competition are as follows :
10.1 4 double tickets per round. Each double ticket is valued at R400
11. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
12. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.