|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Rochester ELFIE SELFIE Social Media Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Deadline : 12:00-13:00 every Friday
Prize/Win : 1 x R5 000 Rochester Voucher
Website : https://www.rochester.co.za
Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/3044-selfi.pdf
Rochester Elfie Selfie Social Media Competition :
Terms and Conditions of Competition :
1. The promoter is: Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a Rochester Furniture. Registration number: 1958/003362/07 whose registered office is at Marlboro House, 6 Eastern Service Road Eastgate, Sandton 2090.
Related : iNova Pharmaceuticals Pregomega Plus Selfie Competition : www.southafricain.com/1726.html
2. Employees of Rochester or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via posting an Elfie Selfie on social media, tagging Rochester Furniture and using the hastags: #rochesterfurniture, #christmastime and #elfieselfie.
5. Closing date and time for weekly entries will be 00:00 every Thursday. Weekly winners will be announced between 12:00-13:00 every Friday. Last winner will be announced 16 December 2016. After this date and time no further entries will be considered to stand in line to win the weekly prize.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x R5 000 Rochester Voucher to be given to one winner on every Friday for 8 weeks starting Friday, 28 October 2016 and ending Friday, 16 December 2016.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.