|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary)Limited
Competition Name : Rani Free Stock Handouts With Independent Newspapers Campaign
Applicable For : Open to all citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 18 December 2016
Prize/Win : Rani T shirt
Website : http://www.coca-cola.co.za/termsConditions.html
Terms & Condition :https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/3211-RANINDEPENDENT.pdf
Rani Free Stock Handouts With Independent Newspapers Campaign :
1. This Promotional Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited and Independent Newspapers (Collectively referred to as “Promoters”).
Related : Coca-Cola Africa FUZE Rooibos Online Competition : www.southafricain.com/2221.html
2. The Campaign is open to all citizens of South Africa in Gauteng and KZN provinces, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By purchasing a newspaper from any Independent Vendor wearing a branded Rani T shirt, the purchaser agrees to receive a single can or RANI 240ml or a 6 pack of RANI 240ml free of charge or consideration.
4. The Campaign commences on 7 November 2016 and ends on 18 December 2016, both days inclusive. During this period, a total of 20 000 PCS of RANI 240ml Cans will be given away.
5. All purchasers, , indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Campaign (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Campaign).
6. All queries relating to the Campaign can be directed to the Coca-Cola Customer Care Line on 0860 112 526 on Mondays-Fridays, 08:00 to 17:00. A copy of the Campaign rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at .coca-cola.co.za