|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : irene@smuts
Competition Name : Schools Competition
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 10 December 2016
Prize/Win : R 10 000
Website : https://ireneatsmuts.co.za/schools-competition/
Schools Competition :
** The Irene@Smuts Market is hosting this wonderful competition for all the schools in our area, to challenge communities to become involved in the local arts, find the beauty of everyday things, support heritage and experience market life.
Related : irene@smuts #ShareYourExperience Competition : www.southafricain.com/3302.html
** The competition is running from 29 Oktober until 10 Desember and the challenge is to come visit the market and take pictures of whatever tells our story of craft, friendship and heritage.
** The winning school will win R 10 000!
** If your school wants to get involved in this initiative please sign-up by clicking on site.
Competition Rules :
1. Only Facebook posts, posted on the Irene@Smuts Facebook page will be taken into consideration.
2. Facebook posts must contain at least one (1) photo and include the following hashtags: #ShareYourExperience, #ShoolsName
3. Only schools with the minimum amount of Facebook coverage will be taken into consideration to win the cash prize. The minimum coverage is a total of at least 20 posts and a total of at least 200 combined likes on your schools’ posts.
4. All posts must be in good taste and Irene@Smuts reserves the right to remove any post that leans itself towards discrimination, contains any foul language or that is detrimental towards the Irene@Smuts brand.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The promoter is Irene@Smuts whose address is 62 Jan Smuts Ave, Irene, Centurion, Gauteng.
2. Employees of Irene@Smuts or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 10 December 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by Irene@Smuts.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.