- Price Sliced Combo Competition...
Price Sliced Combo Competition : Superstores
Organization : Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Price Sliced Combo Competition
Applicable For : Open to South African citizens only
Competition Deadline : 24 December 2016
Prize : R20 000
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.boxer.co.za/page/competitions
Price Sliced Combo Competition :
1. Definitions Unless the context dictates otherwise, the words and expressions set forth below shall bear the following meanings and cognate expressions shall bear corresponding meanings –
Related : Superstores Boxer Christmas Coupon Combos :www.southafricain.com/3368.html
1.1 “Promoter” means Boxer Superstores (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number – 1988/002548/07); a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of South Africa;
1.2 “Competition” means the ‘Boxer Parmalat/Polony’ competition commencing on 24 October 2016 and ending on 24 December 2016 organized by the Promoter at Participating Stores;
1.3 “Participating stores” means all Boxer Superstores;
1.4 “Current Boxer Leaflet” means the flyer which shall be distributed for purposes of this competition by all participating stores on which the following information must be displayed;
i) name of the competition;
ii) promotional information of selected goods; iii) time period during which the promotional offer/s are valid.
1.5 “Prize” means ‘Win your Share of R50 000’; broken up into R20 000 airtime (R20 x 1000 winners) and R30 000 in Gift Cards to be won (R1000 x 30 winners);
1.6 “Personal information” means information relating to a Gift Card winner, which includes a winner’s identity number, ID number and contact details.
2. Application of Terms and Conditions :
** A participant must be resident in the Republic of South Africa; and
** A participant must be over the age of 13 (thirteen) years provided therefore that all minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) years must be assisted by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
3. To enter the competition, an eligible participant must purchase both Boxer Polony 2kg & Parmalat Cheese Slices 200g as advertised in store.
4. The participant must SMS the keywords ‘Boxer Parmalat’ and their 14-digit unique number to 45688. (SMS charged at R1.50c)
5. Airtime winners will have R20 topped up to their phone immediately whereas Gift Card winners will only be notified at the end of the competition. The winners will be contacted by a representative from Boxer Head Office, to confirm his/her details.
6. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
7. The winner must produce his/her identity document or passport before he/she may collect his/her prize as well as the sms that is sent to their cell phone. All minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) years must be assisted by his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
8. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
10. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. In such a case a winner shall not have any claim against the Promoter of whatsoever nature.
11. The winner acknowledges that by entering the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she accepts these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserve the right to publish the winner’s personal information on their website, Facebook & Twitter accounts for purposes of this competition and the winner, by entering the competition hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the disclosing of his/her personal information for the purpose contemplated herein.
13. Winners may be requested to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their personal information to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
14. The Promoter, its directors, employees and agents (the “indemnified parties”) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the indemnified parties harmless from any claim, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participation in the competition.
15. The prize is subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions to use accompanying the prize.
16. The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the official Boxer Website .boxer.co.za.
17. The competition is not open to any director, employee of the Promoter, save for employees that are not on duty at time of entering the competition.
18. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice.
20. All enquiries regarding the competition can be sent to the promoter at P.O Box, 370 Westville, 3630