Name of the Organization : Walter Sisulu University
Type of Facility : Apply for Admissions 2017
Head Office : pretoria
Website : https://wsu.ac.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Apply For WSU Admission?
** Academic Programmes And Minimum Entrance Requirements Brochure
Related / Similar Service : WSU Status Check
Please note :
** Although information in this brochure has been compiled as accurately as possible, the Council and Senate of Walter Sisulu University accepts no responsibility for errors and omissions.
** WSU reserves the right to make any necessary alterations to this brochure as and when the need arises.
** *This brochure is only applicable for the 2017 academic year.
Procedure For WSU Admission Assessment
WSu Admission Assessment Procedure:
** Applications received by the published due date (dates on the application form) will be ranked according to the APS scores achieved.
** The highest ranked applicants will be accepted to fill the approved spaces/quota.
** The remainder of the successful applicants will be kept on the waiting list and will be used to fill vacancies created by students who fail to register on the published registration dates or when space is still available.
Application Fee For WSU Admission
** Closing dates and applicable fees:
** Non-refundable application fee must accompany this application: Before and up to 30 September 2016 – R100-00
** 01 0ctober – 30 November 2016 – R200-00, thereafter R300-00. Pay application fee into WSU Account at First National
** Bank, Account no: 62099126601 Branch no: 210521. USE FORM number for REFERENCE.**
1. I declare that all particulars given by me on this application form are true and correct.
2. I agree that any misrepresentation due to the information provided on this form or the withholding thereof shall cause this application to become null and void at the discretion of the University without prejudice to its rights.
3. If my application is successful, I undertake to:
a. Comply with the rules and regulations of the University.
b. Inform Registrar immediately in writing of any change of address by me.
c. Acquaint myself with the rules and general regulations relating to the programme to which I am admitted.
4. I am fully aware that the University is under no obligation to provide with either financial assistance or accommodation.
5. I acknowledge that all fees have been determined by the Council of the University. . I agree that the relevant fees will be paid as indicated in the rules/Prospectus of the University. If such fees are not paid, I acknowledge the rights of the University to cancel my registration at any time and demand payment of the amounts owing by me and/or my Parents orGuardian.
6. Should, during the course of my studies at the University, sustain any injuries or contract any illness or suffer any loss or damage, I undertake not to institute any claim against the University on account thereof, irrespective of the cause of such damage or loss.
7. In the event of my death during the course of studies, this undertaking shall be binding on the executor of my estate and my heir and successorin- title. Under the circumstances referred to above, I or executor, administrator, heir(s) and successor-in-title hereby indemnify the university in respect of any damage(s) suffered by me arising from any causes referred to above.