Organization : Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited
Competition Name : Fuze Detox Timeline Online Competition
Applicable For : Open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 31 December 2016
Prize : R500
Website : http://www.coca-cola.co.za/termsConditions.html
Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/3967-FuzeBlueRobot.pdf
Fuze Detox Timeline Online Competition Rules
1. This Coca-Cola Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
Related : FUZE Rooibos Online Competition : www.southafricain.com/2221.html
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 13 (thirteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate, except any employee, director, member, partner agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. Participants under the age of 18 (eighteen), must have obtained the prior consent of their parents and/or legal guardians, and the parents and/or legal guardians must have read and accepted these rules, prior to the participant participating in the Competition.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
5. By opting-in, all participants agree that The Coca-Cola Company and its affiliates (subsidiaries, bottlers, and joint ventures) may contact them via email and through its social media platforms to deliver marketing communications regarding their products and promotional activities.
6. The Competition commences on 22 November 2016 and runs until the 31 December 2016, both days inclusive. During this period, a total of 20 (Twenty) prizes will be given away.
7. The 20 (Twenty) prizes consist of the following :
** 6.1 10 x Superbalist vouchers worth R500
** 6.2 10 x Takealot vouchers worth R500
8. The determination of which of the above prizes a particular winner will receive is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision.
9. To stand a chance of winning one of the prizes, entrants will need to follow the @FUZEteaZA account on Twitter and retweet the opt-in tweet posted by @FUZEteaZA.