|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Shell We Love The Drive Competition
Applicable For : Open to South African citizens only
Competition Deadline : 4 December 2016
Prize : R25 000.00
Shell For The Shell We Love The Drive Competition
Terms And Conditions : To Be Run In The Republic Of South Africa Only
1. This competition will run from 31 October 2016 to 4 December 2016.
Related : Shell Downstream South Africa PESSO Marketing Promotion : www.southafricain.com/2119.html
2. To enter this competition, participants must purchase any item at a Shell Service Station and SMS “Drive” and their “Name” to 32210. SMS costs R1.00 per SMS and free SMS’ and bundles do not apply. Or dial *120*32210# and follow the instructions (standard rates apply).
3. Participants can enter as many times as they wish and must keep their till slip as proof of purchase and for entry validation.
4. There are a total of 10 (ten) local holiday packages to the value of R25, 000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Rands) each to be won (“the Prize”).
5. There are a total of 10 (ten) local holiday packages to the value of R25 000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Rands) each to be won (“Prizes”). Each holiday package can be used towards accommodation (R10 000 for a minimum of two nights), meals (maximum of R 5 000 for breakfast, lunch and dinner), recreational activities (a maximum of R 5 000 for three activities where applicable) and car hire (a maximum of R 5 000). Should the winners not use the full Prize value (i.e. R25, 000), the surplus will be forfeited and will not be paid out to the winners.
6. Terms and conditions for the car rental company will apply.
7. All costs associated with flights to the local holiday destination will be for the account of the winners.
8. The choice of a local holiday destination will be subject to South African Tourism approved list of accommodation partners, in the chosen area.
9. The Prize must be redeemed within 6 (six) months from 1 February 2017 and if not claimed within this specified period, the Prize will be forfeited.
10. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is specifically stated that there is no obligation on the part of any participant to purchase fuel in order to enter this competition.
11. This competition is open to all persons over the age or 18 years residing in the Republic of South Africa. Participants must be in possession of a valid identity document.
12. Entry is not open to (i) any director, member, partner, employee, agent of, consultant to, lessee of, sub-lessee of, (employee of such lessee/sub-lessee), or anyone associated with or affiliated to Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd or SA Tourism via any direct/indirect brand affiliation or otherwise, and (ii) such prohibition extends to any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such persons listed in (i).
13. All winners will be notified telephonically on the number used to enter the competition. If Shell is unable to reach any participant whose name was drawn after 3 (three) telephone calls, such participant will be disqualified and a draw for a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
14. The Prizes will be distributed by Shell Downstream South African (Pty) Ltd via e-mail, fax or cell phone by no later than 31 January 2017.
15. The Prize redemption will be administered by Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd
16. The Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17. Shell’s decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the competition or prizes will be entered into.
18. Winners cannot win if they have won any previous Shell competition within the last twelve months.