Organisation : St. Henry’s Marist College
Facility : Application For Admission
Location : Durban
Website : http://www.sthenrys.co.za/admissions/
Application Form : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/5477-APPLICATION.pdf
Application For Admission :
1. The application administration fee of R250.
2. Copies of the Learner’s two latest School Reports.
3. Copy of the Learner’s Birth Certificate.
Related : Mcauley House School Application For Admission : www.southafricain.com/5472.html
4. Copy of the Learner’s Baptism Certificate (Catholics only).
5. Health Certificate certifying that all statutory inoculations have been performed
(Pre-Primary School applicants only)
6. Copy of the Learner’s ID Book.
7. Copies of the Learner’s parents’ ID books.
8. In the case of Catholic applicants, a testimonial from the applicant’s Parish
Priest will enhance the applicant’s chance of selection.
9. Financial Clearance Certificate from previous school (as applicable).
Please Complete The Application Form Below And Return It To St Henry’s Marist
College, Po Box 30480,
By Hand To 210 Mazisi Kunene Road,
** The Guardian and/or the Third Party are to fully complete and sign this application form, and initial every page.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered.
** Acceptance by the College of any Application for Admission will be in writing and subject to the payment of a non-refundable Admission Fee of R5000. The Admission
** Fee is payable by the end of the month following the date of the conditional acceptance, failing which the offer shall lapse and cease to be of any further force or effect.
Code Of Conduct & Other Matters :
1. The College subscribes to a Code of Conduct that deals with general behaviour, dress and grooming, substance abuse, disciplinary procedures and sanctions for contravening the Code. Completion of this application form expressly implies acceptance of and willingness of Guardian, The Third Party and the Learner to be bound by the Code of Conduct.
2. The Guardian :
2.1 accepts that it is a requirement that all Learners participate in all religious education classes, assemblies and church services held at the school irrespective of whether they are Catholic or not;
2.2 gives his consent for the Learner to take part in any and all of the extra mural activities of the College, including, but not limited to, all games, athletics, educational and sports tours and excursions of any nature whatsoever, which the College authorities consider desirable
2.3 acknowledges and accepts that in the event of the Learner being involved in a non-College event taking place at the same time as a College event, that the College event shall take precedence, unless the Learner is excused by the Principal upon the Principal receiving a written request delivered to him not less that 7 school days before the College event; and
2.4 acknowledges that the Learner will honour the sports and cultural commitments made each term.
1. School Fees are payable as follows :
1.1 Annually by 31st January; or
1.2 Four equal debit orders raised on or before the end of the first week of each and every term; or
1.3 Ten equal monthly debit orders (January to October) raised by either the 1st; 10th; 16th; 22nd or 26th of every month.
1. A failure by the Learner to attend classes for whatever reason will not reduce The Guardian and/or Third Party’s liability for the tuition fees for the full academic year, except with the written consent and at the sole discretion of the Board of Governor’s.
2. Where fees are paid annually in advance on or before the date set by and announced by the College for qualification therefor, a discount in respect of the total fee payable may be allowed.
3. Any discount referred to above will not apply to sundry levies and other payments, and shall apply solely to the annual tuition fee, and may be discontinued at the sole and absolute discretion of the Board of Governors.
4. Interest or other income which may be earned from fees paid in advance will accrue to the school as income.
5. Only cash (by direct deposit into the College’s bank account – details are available from the Finance Department), bank guaranteed cheques or credit card payments will be accepted as further payment on accounts for which a Return to Drawer cheque has been received. An administrative fee of R100.00 will be levied for every cheque that is referred to drawer.
6. In the event of debit orders being returned owing to insufficient funds, an administrative fee of R100.00 will be levied per return.