Organization : Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Rebel in Love Competition
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 12 February 2017
Prize : Foschini hamper
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.foschini.co.za/home;jsessionid=8QbqYSQh7NzGD6DvhjH7q-4FqcDkO7IN7C8yZaTV.tfg-prd-com-18
Rebel in Love Competition :
January Valentine’s Day Promotional Competition Rules :
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd t/a Foschini (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
Related :Foschini Group Retail Jimmy Choo Competition : www.southafricain.com/4500.html
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person, who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition.
This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination.
Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. The competition is open to all Foschini customers. To enter, comment on the competition platform built on Facebook why Foschini is your Valentine.
7. There will be one (1) winner randomly selected who will win Foschini hamper.
8. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
9. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
10. This competition will commence on Tuesday 24 January 2017 and end on 12 February 2017.
11. The winner will be randomly selected at the Foschini Group Head Office from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent representative from TFG. The winner will be contacted via the social media channel on entry. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
12. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published by TFG. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree to the publication of their image.
13. The decision of the judges as to the winner is final and there will be no correspondence.
14. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions
15. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
16. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.