Organization : African Extracts cc (South Africa)
Competition Name : 15 Years of Excellence Competition
Applicable For : Open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 30 April 2017.
Prize : R300.
African Extracts 15 Years of Excellence Competition
** We’re celebrating our 15th anniversary by giving away heaps of prize hampers to our loyal customers.
** All you have to do to enter, is answer the few questions
Related : African Extracts Tag 3 Classic friends on African Extracts Facebook & WIN an Classic Hamper : www.southafricain.com/3879.html
Terms & Condition :
** This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts cc (South Africa), 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
** By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This promotional competition is open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa.
2. The competition starts on 1 February 2017 and ends on 30 April 2017.
3. To enter, complete the entry form on .africanextracts.com. Fifteen (15) winners will be selected and announced every week during the competition period.
4. By entering this competition you authorise African Extracts and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing this email address, info AT africanextracts.com
5. Each winning prize consists of an African Extracts hamper to the value of R300.
6. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
7. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
8. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure s of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
9. African Extracts shall be entitled to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and not be obliged to enter into correspondence with any individual regarding this competition
10. All prizes are subject to availability at all properties/services.
11. The winner will be determined by African Extracts. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If African Extracts is unable to reach the potential prize winner, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
13. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. African Extracts reserve the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
14. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
15. Should the winner not be available at the time of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
16. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.
17. The above-mentioned terms and conditions can be found on .africanextracts.com or by calling the customer care line number on (021) 514 3100.