Organization : Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Claire’s Basket Dash Competition
Applicable For : Residing in the Republic of South Africa
Competition Deadline : 30 March 2017
Prize : Claires Voucher
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://www.clairessa.co.za/
Claire’s Basket Dash Competition :
Terms and Conditions :
1. By entering the Basket Dash competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Related : Clicks Smart Choices Lunchbox Competition : www.southafricain.com/6397.html
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (“FB”). Any correspondence regarding this competition must be directed to Clicks and not to FB.
3. All information collected pursuant to the competition is collected by Clicks and not by Facebook. By submitting your information to Clicks, you consent to Clicks using your information in connection with the competition.
4. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant :
4.1 Must be at least 13 years and older and residing in the Republic of South Africa; specifically in Kwazulu-Natal, Durban and surrounds, Western Cape, Cape Town and surrounds and Gauteng, Johannesburg and surrounds.
4.2 Must have a valid email account and cellphone number
4.3 Must have a valid Instagram account; and
4.4 Must like the Claire’s SA Instagram page @claires_sa
4.5 Must post a picture or video tagging #clairessa & #basketdash and tell us which Claire’s essentials you’d put in your basket if you won.
4.6 Must be available to participate in the basket dash on the relevant days;
4.7 Entrants must specify their preferred city in the entry.
4.8 Must accept terms and conditions before entry will be accepted.
5. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will automatically be entered into the competition.
6. Parents/Legal guardians may enter the competition on behalf of their children under the specified age (I.e. Under 13)
7. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition :
7.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
7.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
7.3 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Claire’s or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Claire’s and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
8. The competition commences on 20 January 2017 at 8:00am and closes on 30 March 2017 for Western Cape and Kwa-zulu Natal entrants and commences on 20 January 2017 at 8:00am and closes on 31 May 2017 for Gauteng entrants.
9. Winners under the legal age would need permission from a parent/legal guardian to participate in the trolley dash should they be announced the winner.
9.1 Parent’s/Legal Guardians to supply their contact details, signed conscent and proof of ID for themselves, as well as a birth certificate for the entrant.
10. One winner from each province will be drawn by random selection on 3 April 2017 for Western Cape and Kwa-zulu Natal entrants and on 2 June 2017 for Gauteng entrants. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
11. The prizes for the competition are as follows :
11.1 A 1-minute basket dash in the nearest Claire’s stand-alone store. The winner will be given the opportunity to fill one basket and carry any items within the store which they will win as their prize.
11.2 Transportation to and from the selected store in the selected area is not included in the prize; the winner will not be able to amend which prize best suits him/her after providing their preferred venue in the entry mechanic.
12. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks Retailers Pty (LTD) cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks Retailers Pty (LTD) will award an alternative prize.
13. Each of the winners and Parent/ Legal Guardian will be required to provide Clicks Retailers Pty (LTD) with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.