|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Buy a Top & bottom & get 50% offer
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Closing Date : 2nd April 2017
Prize : 50% off discount
Website : levi.co.za
Buy a Top & Bottom & get 50% offer :
Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotion is valid from opening hours Friday, 24th March until close of business Sunday, 2nd April 2017.
2. Promotional offer: Get 50% off the lower priced item when you purchase a top and bottom.
Related : Levi’s End of Season Sale Offer : www.southafricain.com/5261.html
3. Both a top and a bottom must be purchased to qualify for the discount.
4. The 50% off discount only applies to the lower/lowest priced item.
5. Bottoms include jeans, shorts and skirts.
6. The promotion applies to both ladies’ and men’s product.
7. The promotional offer is valid on original priced merchandise and while stocks last only.
8. The promotion is only valid at Levi’s® first quality retail stores and not at Levi’s® Outlet stores.
9. The promotional offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
10. A customer may exchange an item of their purchase for a different size for an product of an equal value. If a customer wishes to exchange an item for that of a higher value, the customer must pay the difference. No exchanges will be made on items of lesser value than the item originally bought.
11. Loop members may not use their Loop Points against the purchase of any items on this promotion.
12. Loop members will earn points when purchasing items on this promotion.
13. No lay-buy will be accepted on any promotional items.
14. By participating in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
15. Neither Levi Strauss South Africa (Pty) Ltd and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotional offer.
16. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.