|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : SunStream Technology Inc | Metro FM, 5FM, Ukhozi FM and Umhlobo Wenene FM
Competition Name : SunStream Competition
Applicable For : Open to residents of South Africa only
Closing Date : 2 April 2017
Website : http://www.sabc.co.za/wps/portal/SABC/SABCRADIO
Download Terms & Condition : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/7050-SunStream.pdf
SABC SunStream Competition
Terms & Conditions :
1. This promotion is organized and run by the Promoter, SunStream Technology, Inc. in partnership with the following radio stations: Metro FM, 5FM, Ukhozi FM and Umhlobo Wenene FM.
Related : Algoa FM Himalaya Mentat Competition : www.southafricain.com/7028.html
** These are the competition rules to which all stations’ listeners must adhere to (The competition rules will be made available and accessible to everyone on the websites of all radio stations).
2. This promotion is open to residents of South Africa only, aged 18 or over, excluding directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants to or anyone directly or indirectly controlled by or in control of the Promoter, as well as their immediate families, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
** This also excludes directors, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, Metro FM, 5FM, Ukhozi FM and Umhlobo Wenene FM. All entries of entrants who enter the promotion without disclosing (or while attempting to conceal) their age will be deemed invalid.
** Participants must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or valid driver’s license as proof of identity.
3. By participating in the Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the promoters and the promoters’ decision regarding any issue will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The promotion runs for a limited period commencing on 6 March 2017 at 06:00 and closes on 2 April 2017 at 23:00 South African time (the “Closing Date”). All entries received after closing dates are not constituted to be part of the competition and will be rejected automatically.
5. There is no restriction on the number of entries that listeners can enter. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this promotion except for the reasonable cost to post or transmit a valid entry through SMS. Please note that each SMS will cost R1.50, no free SMS’s or bundled SMS’s will be allowed.
** Promoter accepts no responsibility for messages that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or providers or any other technical problems.
7. To achieve a valid entry to the competition entrant’s must :
a. 5FM and MetroFM :
i. Entrants must complete the following two tasks :
1. Listeners must sms the keyword SUNSTREAM to allocated station short code. They will then receive a return sms with the WhatsApp number – and clear instructions on the next steps.
2. Then listeners must send a WhatsApp voice note and give the radio station a testimonial. For example, that flat wheel, camping trip, etc. where you were chased by honey badgers, the date who cancelled because you were late, all because your cellphone’s battery went dead.
b. Ukhozi and Umhlobo Wenene :
i. Listeners must sms the keyword SUNSTREAM to allocated station short code, with a short testimonial about the difficulties that they’ve experienced / currently experience because of having a flat mobile phone battery, what difficulties they face, what went wrong in your day because their cell phone’s battery was / is dead.
c. The processes detailed above will constitute an entry.
8. Entrants stand a chance of winning the following :
a. A SunStream PLUS KIT, containing a SunStream PLUS charger and companion PowerStream storage device for him/her and 4 friends (this winner will be picked live on air by the DJ and/or DJ team); 1 winner per competition moment announced live on air; OR
b. A SunStream PLUS KIT, containing a SunStream PLUS charger and companion PowerStream storage device; this will be done via a random audited picker; anyone who interacted with the sms line throughout the week stands a chance of winning; 5 winners per competition moment; winners announced on air.
c. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
9. Please note that finalists are randomly selected at the end of each week and are based on the entrants being deemed valid as per the above conditions. The finalists drawn are overseen by an independent auditor. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter. Neither the SABC, Metro FM, Ukhozi, Umhlobo Wenene, 5FM, promoters nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any entrant for any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
10. The prize is not transferable and is not negotiable.