Organization : MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd /Supersport.Com
Competition Name : Volvo – Golf
Applicable For : SA citizens only
Competition Deadline : 01 Nov 2017
Prize : R30 000
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://supersport.com/
Volvo – Golf :
** Win 1 of 5 luxury travel experiences, each valued at R30 000, proudly sponsored by Volvo.
Related : MultiChoice Cellini – IPL : www.southafricain.com/7352.html
How many playoff holes did Sergio Garcia and Justin Rose play on Sunday at the US Masters to determine the eventual winner?
Terms & Condition :
** Information will be kept confidential
** Conditions apply
** Competition limited to SA citizens, residing in South Africa
** The competition is limited to active and paid up DStv subscribers, and is restricted to the principal account holder
** The prize is a travel voucher to the value of R30 000, and not redeemable for cash
** The prize does not include the use of a Volvo vehicle
** Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the voucher
** The winner and partner need to sign a waiver of liability before accepting the prize
** The winner needs to be 18 years and older at the date of draw
The draw periods for the 5 individual prizes are as follows :
** 05 April – 14 June 2017
** 15 June – 19 July 2017
** 20 July – 09 Aug 2017
** 10 Aug – 27 Sept 2017
** 28 Sept – 1 Nov 2017
Standard Competitions Terms & Conditions :
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”). Competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions to supplement these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the competition specific rules will apply.
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to :
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5. You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months, save for competitions wherein the price is a ticket to attend an event, in which case the waiting period will be one month. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of three or one month/s, whichever is applicable, three months after the date on which you won the last competition.
6. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof.
Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
8. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this Competition, or any of SuperSport’s other Promotional Competitions, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further SuperSport Promotional Competitions for a set period to be determined by SuperSport.
10. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.