|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MySchool Virtual Market Place Pty Ltd
Competition Name : 2017 MySchool and Cat Village SA Promotion
Applicable For : Open to all MySchool card holders
Competition Deadline : 31st May 2017
Prize : R500.00
Website : http://www.myschool.co.za/legal/terms-and-conditions/1484-t-c-s-2017-myschool-and-cat-village-sa-promotion
MySchool & Cat Village SA Promotion :
Terms & Conditions :
1. The MySchool Swipe to Win Competition is open to all MySchool card holders over the age of 18 years who are in lawful possession of a MySchool Card supporting Cat Village SA.
Related : MySchool & Havilah Designer Jewellery Mother’s Day Promotion : www.southafricain.com/7663.html
2. The prize to be awarded to ONE Cat Village SA supporter selected by means of a random lucky draw is a R 500 Woolworths gift card). Use of the gift card if subject to the terms and conditions set out in clause 17 below
3. The prize is valued at R500.00 (Five Hundred Rand).
4. The competition commences on 1st May 2017 and shall close on 31st May 2017 (called “the promotion period”).
5. The Swipe to Win Competition shall not be open to MySchool employees and their family members including the employees and family members of the MySchool advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
6. In order to be entered into the competition, card holders are required during the promotion period to swipe their MySchool card supporting Cat Village SA at any MySchool partner with their purchases of R150 (One hundred and fifty rand) or more per purchase.
7. Multiple entries are permitted (Every R150 spend is an extra entry into the draw)
8. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner agrees that their respective names may be used for publicity purposes.
10. Winner announcement will be held on 20th June 2017; winners will be notified within 7 days thereafter, via phone or email.
11. MySchool will witness a fair random selection process and the judges’ decision shall be final.
12. The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, MySchool reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the competition and to draw another winner in his or her stead.
14. By participating in the Swipe to Win Competition the winner agrees to release and hold MySchool harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
15. MySchool reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, the entrants and winner agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against MySchool, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.