|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MultiChoice South Africa Group
Competition Name : Win Ticket to the Durban July
Applicable For : Open only to DStv Compact customers
Competition Deadline : 31 May 2017
Prize : Five double VIP tickets
Website : https://www.dstv.com/en-za/competitions/details/5965
Stay Connected & Win Ticket to the Durban July :
Fancy a day at one of the most talked-about event of the year?
** Stay connected to DStv Compact and you could stand a chance to win a double VIP or general access ticket and experience the Durban July Fever on Saturday 1 July at the Greyville Racecourse.
Related : DSTV MultiChoice South Africa Group Rent and Win with BoxOffice Competition : www.southafricain.com/7296.html
** Sound like your type of party
Then follow the steps below to stand a chance to win:
How to enter :
1. Stay connected to DStv Compact and stay active until 22 June 2017.
2. SMS keyword “VDJ” and Name and Surname to 39205 (Standard rate apply. Free sms’ do not apply)
Prize breakdown :
Win tickets to the Durban July :
** One of five double VIP tickets.
** Transport included from customer’s home to the venue and back.
** One of 10 double general access tickets
Prize excludes :
** Additional spending money or any expenses customer may incur for this event.
** Transport not included for GA winners
Additional T’s and C’s :
1. Competition open only to DStv Compact customers only (Durban based)
2. To qualify for entry into competition, customers must stay connected to DStv Compact until 22 June 2017
3. Competition closes 31 May 2017
4. Each winner will win a set of 2 VIP tickets, transport to and from the venue.
5. Offer limited to 5 customers based in Durban
6. Each winner will win a set of 2 tickets (GA)
7. Offer limited to 10 customers based in Durban
8. Winner will be informed telephonically and via email on 23 June 2017
9. Failure to get a hold of winner, after 3 telephonic attempts, we will move to next qualifying customer
10. Customer will be responsible for any additional costs that they may incur leading to or during the event
11. Offer available to SA customers only.
Standard Terms And Conditions For Competitions :
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”).
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to :
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5 Unless otherwise specified in the competition rules, you may only enter the competition once anytime before the closing date.
** You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a
** competition promoted by us within the past three (3) months. You will be
** eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of
** three (3) months after the date on which you won the last competition.