Organization : MultiChoice South Africa Group
Competition Name : Stay Connected & Win Tickets To The Dstv Franshoek Bastille Festival
Applicable For : Open only to DStv Compact Customers
Competition Deadline : 7 July 2017
Prize : GA tickets to the festival
Website : https://www.dstv.com/en-za/competitions/details/5985
Stay Connected & Win Tickets To The Dstv Franshoek Bastille Festival :
** Stay connected to DStv Premium and stand a chance to win tickets to the DStv Franshoek Bastille Festival, taking place in Franschhoek from 15 to 16 July.
Related : MultiChoice South Africa Group DSTV Upgrade & Win a Double VIP Tickets to the Durban July : www.southafricain.com/8123.html
** The ultimate three-day lifestyle-orientated wine and music festival for food, travel and outdoor enthusiasts.
** You can enjoy fine wine and chocolate pairings and restaurant hop at the local restaurant showcase and income drive.
Follow these easy steps to enter :
How to enter :
1. Stay connected to DStv Premium until 7 July.
2. SMS keyword Bastille to 38402 (Standard rates apply. Free SMS’s do not apply)
Prize breakdown :
** 2 GA tickets to the festival
** An Uber voucher valued at R100.00
** A food and drinks voucher valued at R120 to use at the Festival
Prize Excludes :
** Additional spending money
Additional T&Cs :
1. Competition open only to DStv Premium customers only
2. To qualify for entry into competition, customers must stay connected to DStv Premium and be active until competition closing date
3. Competition closes 07 July 2017
4. Each winner will win a set of two tickets, transport to and from the venue and food and drinks voucher.
5. Offer limited to 100 customer based in the Cape Town and surrounding areas
6. Winner will be informed telephonically and via email between 05-07 July 2017
7. Failure to get a hold of winner, after three telephonic attempts, we will move to next qualifying customer
8. Customer will be responsible for any additional costs that they may incur leading to or during the event
9. Offer available to SA customers only, based in Cape Town and surrounding areas.