Organization : Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Dadding Like a Boss Competition
Applicable For : Open To All Woolworths Customers
Competition Deadline : 14 June 2017
Prize : R2 000 Woolworths Gift Cards
Website : https://www.woolworths.co.za/
Dadding Like a Boss Competition :
1. By participating in the DADDING LIKE A BOSS you agree to accept the following terms and conditions-
Related : Woolworths Baby’s First Steps Competition : www.southafricain.com/8531.html
2. The DADDING LIKE A BOSS (“the Competition”) is operated by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and is open to all Woolworths customers over the age of 18 who are resident in South Africa.
3. In order to be entered into the Competition, participants must :
** follow the Woolworths SA Twitter account on twitter.com/woolworths_sa.
** find the #DaddingLikeABoss video and voting tweet, either from the @Woolworths_SA Twitter account or through a user who has already entered the competition. You must watch the video, vote for your ultimate dad boss and tweet your vote.
4. The Competition commences on Friday 1 June 2017 10:00am (CAT) and ends on Wednesday 14 June 2017 5:00pm (CAT).
5. 5 (five) winners will be selected on Monday 5 June 2017. 5 (five) winners will be selected on Friday 9 June 2017. 1 (one) winner will be selected on Wednesday 14 June 2017. All winners will be selected by random draw under the supervision of an independent auditor.
6. Winners will be notified via tweet from the @Woolworths_SA by Thursday 15 June 2017.
7. By participating in the Competition, participants stand a chance to win one of ten Woolworths Gift Cards valued at R2 000, or the grand prize of one Woolworths Gift Card valued at R20 000. The grand prize draw will commence on Wednesday 14 June 2017. The Woolworths Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions set out in paragraph 22 below.
8. Winners of the Woolworths Gift Card valued at R2 000 may not be entered in to and will not be eligible to win the grand prize of the Woolworths Gift Card valued at R20 000.
9. Multiple entries are not permitted. The prize is limited to one per participant.
10. The winner may be requested to provide his or her name and/ or photograph for publicity purposes which may be reposted on .woolworths.co.za/todaywithwoolies and the Woolworths social media networks, subject to Woolworths’ discretion.
11. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. The winner may be disqualified from the Competition if any of their accounts with Woolworths are in arrears or, in the opinion of Woolworths not in general order and standing at the time of the draw.
14. In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted after three attempts within two weeks after the conclusion of the Competition, Woolworths reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the Competition and elect another winner in his or her stead.
15. The Competition shall not be open to Woolworths employees and their direct family members including the employees and family members of Woolworths advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.