Organization : Shoprite
Competition Name : Dream Big And Win School Fees For A Year Class Of’ competition 2018
Applicable For : Grade 1 to 12 only open to learners at government schools
Competition Deadline : 28 January
Prize : School Fees For 2018
Website : https://www.shoprite.co.za/latest-news/win-school-fees-for-a-year.html
Entry Form : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/9360-FORM.pdf
Shoprite Win School Fees For A Year
** Dream big and win school fees for a year
** Tough economic times continue to put immense pressure on families and with ever-increasing school fees parents are feeling more cash-strapped than ever, but fortunately more than 450 learners will get the opportunity to have their school fees for 2018 paid for with Shoprite’s annual ‘Class Of’ competition.
Related : Shoprite Redds Crispness In July Competition : www.southafricain.com/8956.html
** The initiative forms part of Shoprite’s commitment to uplifting the communities in which it operates by creating opportunities through education.
** Since its launch, the competition has already seen more than R5 million in school fees paid out by the retailer, helping thousands of scholars.
Who Can Enter
** The competition calls on learners from Grade 1 to 12 across the country to gather pen and paper and submit a short essay or creative drawing describing what they want to be when they grow up.
** Competition entry forms are available at all Shoprite stores across South Africa or can be accessed on the Shoprite website at www.shoprite.co.za
** The ‘Class of 2018’ competition closes on 28 January and winners will be announced in early February 2018.
** Further to the annual ‘Class Of’ competition, the Shoprite Group creates additional opportunities for young people by annually investing R20 million in its bursary programme. These bursaries are offered to both matriculants applying to higher institutions in South Africa as well as students currently completing tertiary qualifications and are linked to work-back agreements ensuring employment opportunities after graduation.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fill in your details on this form.
2. Tellor show us what you want to be when you grow up by writing an essay or drawing a picture in the space provided on the reverse side of this form.
3. Attach any recent Shoprite till slip to your entry form.
4. Place your entry form in the box at the front of the store.
5. The best essay or picture will win.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Closing date is Sunday, 28 January 2018.
8. This competition is only open to learners at government schools with school fees less than R5000 per annum. In cases where a school does not chargeschool fees, stationery packs will be awarded instead.
9. The competition is not open to Shoprite employees, their families, advertising agencies or affiliates.
10. Winner’s fees will be paid directly to his or her school.
11. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, alternatively by entering this competition your parents agree and accept these terms and conditions on your behalf.
12. Shoprite reserves the right to photograph winners and make use of winning essays or pictures for use in media communications.
13. This competition is valid at Shoprite stores in RSA only. Terms and conditions apply.
Shoprite Group Bursaries
** The Shoprite Group offers bursaries of up to R70 000 per year to support students studying or intending to study scarce skills such as pharmacy, chartered accounting, supply chain management and logistics, as well as information technology and retail business management.
** Shoprite’s bursaries provide not only financial assistance, but are linked to work-back agreements – ensuring job opportunities upon graduation.
** Shoprite offers a range of exciting jobs at various offices around Africa, as well as a wide range of vacancies in store-environment positions. As a leading employer in South Africa, the Shoprite Group welcomes hard-working and passionate individuals to join us in becoming the best retailer in the world.
** If you’re young, ambitious and serious about your future, our bursary opportunities will set you on the path to success.