Organization : University of South Africa
Type of Facility : Check your application status
Application Status : http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Apply-for-admission-to-study:-application-tool
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Check UNISA Application Status?
To check the UNISA Admission application status, Just follow the below steps.
Related / Similar Facility :
UNISA Check Registration Status
Step – 1 : Go to the Admission status link provided above
Step – 2 : Then select the status option button
Step 3 : If you have a Student number, then click on the Yes button.
Then Application Status Box will be Opened, enter the following details
Step 4 : Enter Student number
Step 5 : Enter Surname /Last name
Step 6 : Enter First name(s) /Forename(s):
Step 7 : Enter Date of birth
Step 8 : Click Continue button to get you Status details.
How To Retrieve Forgotten Student Number?
** If you forgotten your student number, please follow the steps below to retrieve it.
** Click Forgotten student number option.
Forgotten Student Number?
Search for your student number, Please enter all of the following personal details
Step 1 : Enter Surname
Step 2 : Enter First names
Note : Leave one blank space/character between names.
Step 3 : Date of birth – Year(CCYY)/ Month(MM)/Day(DD)
Step 4 : Enter ID number
Step 5 : Enter Foreign ID/Passport
Step 6 : Click Submit button to get you student number.
How To Login?
Login to student.admin.my.unisa.ac.za
Step 1 : Welcome to the Unisa student portal
Please use the form below to supply your login details
Step 2 : Enter Student Number
Step 3 : Enter Password
Step 4 : Then click on the “login” button to access the system
Forgotten UNISA Password?
** Please type in your student number below for assistance with your UNISA password. This password will be valid for BOTH myUnisa and myLife.
Step 1 : please follow the steps below.if you forgot password
** Click Forgotten UNISA password option.
Step 2 : Enter the username (student number) and the password you received via e-mail when you applied to access this web address.
Step 3 : Click Continue button
** Please send an e-mail to myunisahelp AT unisa.ac.za if you have any problems accessing this site.
** Please note that when you access the system for the first time, you will be required to change your password.
Contact Address :
University of South Africa
P O Box 392
Unisa – 0003
Some Important Information From Comments
1. I applied at UNISA online. I received a confirmation new applicants letter, I paid application fee of R105 but when I check my status it says, I have paid the complete amount and now I can’t track my application because I did not register. How is it possible?
2. I have applied and paid the application fee and I also applied for 2018 extended NSFAS on the 29th of January. Till now, I didn’t find respond, I try more often to check my NSFAS status and looking for SMS and there is no respond.
3. I have applied for UNISA in 2015 and they sent me a letter saying that they will inform me, if they accept my application because there many students who applied for the same and they said in 6-8 weeks time they will inform. Closing date is over but till now they didn’t announce. I want to know whether my application is accepted or not.
4. I haven’t received a confirmation message from NSFAS. Yesterday I got an SMS from UNISA that my registration has been finalised. Can I access my study material at MyUnisa? Does it mean NSFAS has paid but haven’t sent any message yet?
Error / Problem:
1. I cannot login into my UNISA account
2. I have applied online but haven’t received anything. I tried to check my application status but I couldn’t find anything.
3. I would like to check the status of my application. I received an email but could not open it.
4. I am struggling to enter my student number. It shows, “Does not exist”
Most of the commenters commented that, they want to check their Admission Application Status online.