Organization : South African Department of Labour (www.labour.gov.za)
Head Quarters: Pretoria
Facility : uFiling UIF Online Registration (Unemployment Insurance Fund)
Website : https://www.ufiling.co.za/uif/
|You can now ask your questions about this post.
Or answer other's questions in the comments section.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
uFiling is a free online service which completely replaces the manual declaration of monthly UIF returns and contributions.
Related / Similar Facility :
How to Pay UIF?
Employers (Commercial and Domestic), Agents or Tax Practitioners can easily use uFiling to declare and pay UIF contributions online, view all previous declarations and contributions made, and receive notifications about future declarations.
There are many benefits to using UIF, which include
** Submit Claims for various UIF Benefits
** Submit a request for Payment for various UIF Benefits
** View Claims History
** Submit a Notice of Appeal
** View your Employee Declaration Status
** Declare and pay UF contribution to the fund
** Verify that returns are up to date
** Submit monthly or annual returns
UIF Online Registration
In order to use the uFiling website and services, you need to complete a registration process to obtain your own unique login name and password.
Step 1 : Log into and register in order to use the uFiling website and services on www.ufiling.co.za
Step 2 : Click on Register in the top right corner to review the terms and conditions for use of the portal.
Step 3 : Complete all the required information and click on “Register”. This will send the captured data to the UIF for verification.
Step 4 : You will receive the activation message via your preferred method of contact. Click on the link provided to activate your account.
Step 5 : Use the username and temporary password provided in the email or SMS to log in to your new uFiling account.
Step 6 : After your first login, the system will prompt you to change your password.
Step 7 : For security reasons, you will then have to complete a vetting process by confirming demographic information about yourself, which will be compared to the data available to the Department of Labour.
If any of the questions are answered incorrectly, a message will appear to indicate that you failed the vetting process. Please contact uFiling Support through the “UIF Services Support”.
Step 8 : Once you successfully completed vetting, you will be directed to a page where you can update your personal details before you can proceed to the uFiling website.
Benefit Application & Payments
Individuals can apply online for the following UIF benefits on the uFiling website
** Unemployment Benefits( Ordinary and Reduced Work Time)
** Maternity Benefits
** Illness Benefits
** Adoption Benefits
Apply for UIF Benefits
1. Click on Benefit Application and Payments and then click on ‘Apply for Benefits’
2. Accept terms and conditions to proceed. .Click on ‘Next’.
3. Verify your bank details and click on Next to continue or click on Banking Details Incorrect
4. Banking details may only be captured once on ufiling system. To update new bank details download the UI2.8 form from the Department of Labour website(www.labour.gov.za)
5. Email the completed UI2.8 to Online.BCP [AT] labour.gov.za or fax to email 0864397297( where requesting change of banking details)
6. Confirm or update your personal details, including physical and postal addresses and click on next
7. Complete the information related to your occupation and qualification and click on next.
8. Update your work seeker information and click on ‘submit’ when you are done to send your application to the UIF. You will receive confirmation message that your application was successful
How to Claim UIF?
Individual Claims : (Reduced Work Time on ufiling)
1. Use Unemployment Benefits tab to claim Reduced Work Time On-Line
2. Use cover sheet of “other” to scan a UI 19, UI 2.7, a letter from the employer confirming a shutdown and copy of identity document under or email the supporting documents to Online.BCP [AT] labour.gov.za fax to E-Mail 0864397297
3. Reason for termination on UI19 must be code 17 (Reduced working hours)
4. Subject line for scan/email must be case or identity number
5. Assessment to be conducted once claim is complete/correct/valid and applicant will be advised of the outcome via sms/email.
6. If claim is approved, client will be advised to submit a request for payment.
7. Client must complete Continuation of Payment (COP).
8. Client is paid.
Individual Claims : (Illness on Ufiling)
1. Use Illness Benefits tab to claim for Illness Benefits On-Line
2. Use cover sheet of “other” to scan , a letter from the employer confirming a shutdown and copy of identity document under or email the supporting documents to Online.BCP [AT] labour.gov.za fax to E-Mail 0864397297
3. Use cover sheet of “medical certificate” to scan , medical certificate or email the supporting documents to Online.BCP [AT] labour.gov.za fax to E-Mail 0864397297
4. Reason for termination must be code 10 (illness/medically boarded). Benefits.
5. Subject line for scan/email must be case or identity number
6. Assessment to be conducted once claim is complete/correct/valid and applicant will be advised of the outcome via sms/email.
7. If claim is approved, client will be advised to submit a request for payment.
8. Client must complete Continuation of Payment (COP).
9. Client is paid.
On-line Enquiries should be directed to UIF HQ Online team through email or fax to email using the following details
Email address : Online.BCP [AT] labour.gov.za or
Fax to E-Mail : 086 439 7297