Organization : PSiRA Private Security Industry Regulation Act
Facility Name : PSiRA Online Services App
Applicable For : South African Citizen (Users)
Website : https://onlineservices.psira.co.za/onlinebooking/bookingview
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is PSiRA Online Services App?
PSiRA’s Online Services App is designed for the Private Security Industry Providers, allowing them to interact with PSiRA and enabling the sector to schedule booking with PSIRA. South African Citizen (Users) may also use it to verify security providers who does work at their homes and\or workplace. This enable users to ensure they appoint registered security providers.
Related / Similar Facility :
PSiRA Online Booking
Features of PSiRA App
PSiRA App Features,
** Allows Security Providers to book services with PSiRA Online Booking Management System,
** Allows users to view the status of Security Providers including Individual Security Officers and Company’s.
** Interact with PSiRA using twitter and facebook
** Receive Notifications regarding news on Private Security Industry
** Find our Offices with our easy navigation system
** Learn more on our services and how you can register with the regulator
** Read more on the Act using our Document management system
** Other features coming soon
Some of the features will require internet access to function otherwise if internet is limited or unavailable, these services will not be available until internet access is restored.
How To Download PSiRA App?
Click on the below link to download PSiRA App
Download App Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.p1310EF&hl=en_ZA
FAQ On PSiRA App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On PSiRA App
1. How long does it take for PSiRA application to be approved?
12 working days
NB : Kindly advice the clients that the 12 days waiting period does not include weekends and public holidays.
2. Where can I go collect my Psira certificate?
At your nearest PSiRA branch except the head office. Please bring along your ID book for first time collection.
3. How can I obtain the PSiRA individual registration form without going to a Psira branch?
You can simply go on to the Psira website on www.psira.co.za , go to publications, scroll down to downloads, choose option for the registration form and select the one you require.
4. How would I know when my Psira application has been approved?
You can contact our customer care line on 086 133 3850 with your ID number handy to check the status of your application.
Visit our website on www.psira.co.za,on the far right of the home screen, go to online verification, enter your id number, click I’m human then click submit.
5. Is it possible that you can post my certificate?
No, it is not possible, please note that our systems requires the owner’s finger print to print the certificate out, therefore you are required to personally come through to our offices for assistance.
Some Important Information From Comments
Error / Problem:
1. I did my certificate in January but even now when I check my grade are not appearing. The teacher told me that, they are facing a problem at PSIRA but, my friend bought his certificate last week and his grade D is appearing.
2. I have completed GRADE C but, still waiting for my PSIRA certificate. When I ask at school they said, problem is at PSIRA department they already submit all grades.
Most of the commenters commented that, they want to collect their PSIRA certificate.