Organisation : National Traffic Information System
Facility Name : NATIS Online Driving Licence Card Renewal Booking sysyem
Applicable For : South African Citizens
Website : https://online.natis.gov.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Renew NaTIS Driving Licence Card Booking online?
Make Bookings to apply for Learner Licence, Driving License and/or Professional Driving Permits, without having to visit Traffic Departments not having the guarantee of being assisted after standing in long queues.
Related / Similar Facility :
NATIS Online Booking Service
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to renew NaTIS Online Driving Licence Card Booking
Step-1 : Go to the link https://online.natis.gov.za/
Step-2 : Scroll down and Click on the link “Book now for Driving Licence Card Renewal”
Step-3 : Select Identification Type
Step-4 : Enter Identification Number, Surname and Initials and
Step-5 : Submit the “Next” button.
Slots opened to be made available over a 12 hour period. Please note that the management of slots opened by DLTC’s are now system driven.
In order to ensure fair access and opportunity to all, slots that are opened will be made available from 08h00 in the morning until 20h00 in the evening. DLTC’s have been instructed to adhere to the ‘days’ they indicate that slots will be opened, and the system will ensure that these slots are released in batches and at random times.
** Gauteng Province wants to ensure that all DLTC’s are Covid-19 compliant to ensure safety of applicants. The sites inspection of DLTC’s are almost done. Kindly note the following before visiting your preferred DLTC.
** All applicants who paid for a Learner’s Licence test, which would have taken place during the lockdown period can apply in person at the DLTC where the application was made for a rescheduling of the Learner’s test
** All applicants who paid for a Driving Licence test, which would have taken place during the lockdown period can apply in person at the DLTC where the application was made for a rescheduling of the driving licence test
FAQ On NaTIS Pre-Booking Online
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On NaTIS Pre-Booking Online
1. Where can I book?
You can book at any of the registered DTLC sites in Gauteng by making use of the web application.
2. How many times can I make a pre-booking?
You can only make a pre-booking once for the same licence test. You are not allowed to make the same test application at different testing stations.
3. How do I pay for the pre-booking?
You must pay for your booking at the testing station at which the pre-booking was made. Online payment will be offered in the near future.
4. What about the eye test?
You can do the eye test on the day of the payment at the DLTC or; go to a recognised eye specialist where a certificate will be issued that will be acceptable at the testing station.
5. How long do I have to pay?
The payment must be made within 3 days from making the pre-booking. This is to prevent the slot from being forfeited and allocated to another applicant. It is only a reservation of your booking until it is paid within the prescribed period to make the booking confirmed.
Please note that fees are not displayed on this site as the different sites have fees applicable to their province. Please contact the DLTC to enquire about fees.
A telephone number is available on the website as well as an email address that can be used to report any difficulties or problems experienced. For any problems or enquiries please contact our call centre via email – email@example.com or contact us on 0861 400 800 to assist.
enatis online, natis online learners booking
Some Important Information From Comments
1. I have been up and down to renew my drivers license and I couldn’t even get a slots online. So, I went to office told to book online and I showed them the SMS and all that I can’t get a slots I even drove as far as from Gauteng at Eastrand to Pretoria Hammanskraal for my renewal and system is offline. Still I am trying for a slots but 0 available up to so far as I wait for a slots Tsakane yesterday, it was so empty but they told me they can assist me as I didn’t book online as they proceed with their Tick-Tok springs was told they won’t even if I can wait they can’t.
2. My license is expired on December 2021 and before it expires, I made online booking for a PDP when I went back for my finger prints I was told they didn’t come because, I punched wrong reference. When I pay at the ATM, I had to pay again. Now I can’t find my results because NATIS have a problem in their system and I have to rebook online again and when I try to book online again I don’t get a slot.
3. I need to renew my license card and I have tried doing so on NATIS but I cannot remember my password when logging in. I clicked on forgot password and typed my email and was informed that I will get an email on what to do next. I have been doing this for a few days now and nothing. No email has come through. Please can someone assist me with getting back my password so, I can book my online licence card renewal.
4. Useless system, shows that I am not known to the system when trying to register. Worst of all trying to phone the customer care number for assistance. Waited patiently for 34 minutes and then reached caller number 2, then the caller time increased with another 10 minutes. Thanks for wasting 44 minutes of my life.
Error / Problem:
1. NATIS app is useless, its not giving an option to make a booking.
2. I have received a link to confirm my appointment but the link does not work. How do I confirm my appointment?
Most of the commenters commented that, the NATIS Online Booking System is not working.
General Process On NATIS Driving Licence Card Renewal
To book or renew a NaTIS driving licence card in South Africa, you will need to follow the official procedures and guidelines provided by the relevant authorities.
Here is a general overview of the process:
You can book an appointment for a driving licence card renewal at your local Department of Transport (DoT) or through the NaTIS website, if available. You may need to provide personal information, such as your name, identification number, and contact details.
Prepare the necessary documentation for your renewal application, which may include your current driving licence card, identity document (ID), proof of residence, and any other relevant documents as required by the DoT.
Be prepared to pay the required fee for the renewal of your driving licence card. Fees may vary depending on the type of licence and the duration of the renewal.
Attend your scheduled appointment at the DoT or follow the online renewal process as directed. Your application will be processed, and if approved, you will be issued a new NaTIS driving licence card.
Additional Generic Procedure
You can renew your NaTIS Driving Licence Card (DLC) booking online through the NaTIS Online Services website.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
1) Go to the NaTIS Online Services website: https://online.natis.gov.za/
2) Click on the “Login | Register” button.
3) If you already have an account, enter your username and password and click on the “Login” button. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register” button to create one.
4) Once you are logged in, click on the “Book Now” tab.
5) Select the type of booking you want to make, which in this case is “Driving Licence Card Renewal”.
6) Enter your details in the required fields.
7) Upload a copy of your valid ID document.
8) Review your booking details and click on the “Submit” button.
9) You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
Here are some of the requirements for renewing your NaTIS Driving Licence Card online:
1) You must have a valid NaTIS Driving Licence Card.
2) Your NaTIS Driving Licence Card must not be expired.
3) You must have a valid South African ID document.
4) You must be able to pay the renewal fee online.